Chapter 12

Phil rung Dan's doorbell, biting his lip nervously.

Kai answered the door and glared at Phil. "What do you want?!"

"C-Can I t-talk to D-Dan please?" Phil asked quietly.

"Why!? You wanna break him more!?"

"Please Kai I just want to apologize!" Phil begged.

"Look I at last got my brother to smile for the first time in weeks and I don't want him upset again because of you! I'm sick of seeing my brother get hurt by people!"

"I-I promise I don't ever want to hurt him, please! I just want to apologize for being such an idiot.."

Kai bit his lip and glared at Phil. "Fine." Kai said, moving to let Phil in. "But if you upset him again I will kill you!"

Phil nodded, thanking Kai before running upstairs to Dan's room and knocking on the door.

"Come in." Dan said, thinking it was Kai.

Phil hesitently opened the door, peering inside. "Um K-Kai let me i-in."

"PHIL!?" Dan shouted, looking up from his laptop, with a tired, hurt, confused look on his face. "W-What are you doing here?!"

"I-I came to say sorry, look Dan i'm so sorry, I-I've been an utter fool, Darran begged me to kiss him and then he would stop flirting with me so I did, but I was too stupid to realize how stupid that was. And i'm so sorry for ignoring you, I needed some space and got distracted but it was the stupidest mistake ever."

"L-Look I-I get that I-I annoy y-you and I-I'm stupid s-so I-I'll leave you a-alone like you want..."

"But I don't want you to leave me alone! You don't annoy me one bit, I just needed space, you could never annoy me!"

Dan bit his lip. "W-What are you trying to say?.."

"I-I just don't want us to be broken up anymore, I-It's okay if don't want to b-but could we atleast s-stay friends?!" Phil asked, tears rolling down his cheek.

Dan bit his lip, tears rolling down his cheeks too. "W-We can be f-friends.." It hurt Dan a lot to say that.

Phil bit his lip, trying to smile through his cloudy eyes. "Y-Yeah o-okay...I-I'm so s-sorry.."

Dan nodded but burst into tears.

Phil rushed to Dan's side, sitting beside him on the bed closely. "W-Why are you sad?!" He asked, still sniffing and eyes still blotchy.

"I-I hate feeling like crap!" Dan cried.

Phil nodded sadly. "I-I know that f-feeling..but i-it helps to have a h-hug?" Phil said quietly, opening his arms timidly.

Dan nervously hugged Phil gently.

"I-I miss you s-so much." Phil whispered, hugging Dan tightly, trying to remember what it felt like to hug Dan. As always, butteflies had formed in his stomach and his heartrate had increased drastically.

"I m-miss you t-too.." Dan said, hugging Phil tight and holding him close, Dan had missed Phil to cuddle with and hold.

Phil gently took Dan's hand, placing it over his chest where his heart was, staring into Dan's eyes.

"M-My heart still does the flippy over thing w-whenever we're close..."

Dan blushed lightly and took Phil's hand and placed it over his chest where his own heart was. "S-So does mine."

"I-I don't want to be just friends."

"N-Neither do I...B-But we can't just jump back right into this w-we need to work on things...L-Learn to trust eachother.."

"I already trust you, maybe you need to learn to trust me?"

Dan bit his lip. "Yeah..I-I think I-I do.."

"But I don't blame you for not trusting me anymore and I completely understand...if I were in your situation I would feel the same.."

"I-I'm sorry.." Dan said, tears falling from his eyes.

"Shh it's okay, please don't cry." Phil rubbed circles into Dan's back soothingly, really fighting the urge to lean in and kiss him and make him feel all better.

"I-I just, god Phil I love you! I don't wanna be just friends but I-I'm just scared that I can't trust you.."

"I understand...by the way, ever since I kissed Darran, he's stopped flirting with me and has moved on...he's even got a small crush on someone I know which is cute. And I feel like if you got to know the real him, not the bullying flirting one, you would like him."

Dan bit his lip. "I think I would yeah.."

"Maybe we can all hang out together someday?" Phil suggested.

Dan nodded. "Yeah that's a very nice idea but right now I just wanna kiss you."

Phil blushed madly. "B-But I thought y-you wanted to be j-just friends?" He said in a slightly whisper.

"Fuck that." Dan said, pulling Phil in and kissing his lips passionately.

Phil let out a small squeal of suprise, happiness and pleasure, kissing back instantly, missing the feel of Dan's kiss against his.

Dan pulled Phil so he was sitting on Dan's lap and kept kissing Phil, Dan has missed Phil so much.

Phil wrapped his hands in Dan's hair, enjoying and treasuring the feeling of finally kissing Dan.

Dan moaned softly and rested his hands on Phil's hip, squeezing.a little.

Phil giggled, pulling apart from the kiss and gently resting his forehead on Dan's. "I know you don't forgive me yet, but I don't want us to be apart." Phil said softly.

"I don't want that either.."

"So can we stay together and I can try to earn your trust back?"

Dan bit his lip but nodded.

Phil smiled sadly, looking into Dan's brown eyes, getting lost in them.

Dan blushed. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Same reason as always." Phil mumbled dreamily. "Your just so beautiful."

Dan blushed harder and smiled shyly, he always liked the way Phil always called him beautiful.

"I'm so lucky." Phil said in a tiny whisper.

"Why?.." Dan asked quietly.

"Because your letting me kiss you, and even though you might hate me still, your not running away."

"I-I don't hate you..I never did.."

Phil rolled his eyes, letting out a small chuckle. "Of course you did, I would too, I was a dick to you, I deserve to be hated by you.."

Dan bit his lip. "I forgive you a little though..

Phil shook his head. "But you shouldnt.."

"Would you rather I didn't?" Dan asked.

"I...I don't know, i'm greatful that you partly do though.."

"Well..Stop saying that I shouldn't forgive you.."

"I just feel like your letting me off too easy and I don't deserve you.."

"Maybe I am letting you off too easy..but I still haven't forgiven you.."

"You've already told me that like three times.." Philsaid sadly, climbing off of Dan's lap.

Dan bit his lip. "Let's just...see where this goes with us okay?.."

Phil sighed. "Okay."