Chapter 10

Phil hadn't forgiven Dan. Not for days. Was this just a couples fight? Or had they actually broken up? That thought scared Phil, but he tried his best to ignore it.

Phil went to Darran for comfort, he had been really helpful. Most of the time, he was sprawled out on Darran's sofa, munching on unhealthy snacks and ice cream to cure his hurting heart. However, he was still dreadfully angry at Dan, and nothing could change that.

Dan didn't try to contact Phil because he was angry. He saw it from Phil's side, but Phil didn't see it from Dan's and that was unfair. Kai had comforted Dan a lot and spent time with him, trying to make him feel better.

It helped, made Dan more happy, but he was still so angry at Phil. However, Dan wanted to work it out, he felt bad about what has happened. Dan thought about going to see Phil, but he was scared to.

Phil didn't want to see Dan anytime soon. He had enough of him always being suspicious and not trusting him, he was sick of it.

Dan knew he had fucked up, the more he thought about it the more he realized how stupid he was, he should have just believed Phil, because Dan was so sure that Phil loved him, he knew Phil did. Dan wanted to fix things, so he decided that he would go see Phil soon.

Darran had helped Phil feel much better. Besides the occasional flirting (which annoyed him so much) Darran was a really good friend and Phil felt so lucky to have him as his best friend.

"You know Phil.." Darran said out loud as they were watching a movie. "Maybe you should talk to Dan."

Phil turned to Darran wide-eyed, before glaring back at the screen. "And why would I want to do that?"

"Well it just seems to me that,..Don't get me wrong I don't mean to sound rude but...Lately you haven't seemed very happy with Dan I mean, you've been here for days being upset and crying because of what Dan did and I just think that...You should think about it that's all worth being with him for, I just wanna see you happy again Phil." Darran said, smiling sweetly at Phil.

Phil sighed. "Your really sweet doofus, i'm just...annoyed at him.."

"I can tell." Darran giggled. "But i'm sure that will go away soon."

Phil smiled at Darran. "You should be a couples councellor."

Daran chuckled. "Yes, I will be the finest couples counsellor in the world and you shall all bow before me!"

Phil giggled. "You don't get that much power!"

"Well I should!"

Phil rolled his eyes. "Your stupid."

Darran rolled his eyes and rolled over so he was side by side with Phil, facing him with happy eyes. "You love that about me really."

Phil chuckled, shaking his head.

"Phil?.." Darran asked quietly.

"Yeah?

"Can I kiss you?.."

Phil quickly shook his head. "D-Darran we talked about this."

"Just once!" Darran said quietly. "Just one time and then I'll feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder. I know your with Dan and you don't feel that way anymore but please just once, it would only be for a second and then we can move on as we were."

"....Fine, just tell me...Why, and...How long have you liked me?"

"Since we were twelve and you were always there when no one else was, you're my best friend and I just love you for it.."