Chapter 7

Dan kept himself close to Phil, not wanting to be away from him in the moment.

They sat on the bed lazily and Phil turned to Dan. "I have spare clothes but I didn't think i'd need spare underwear if I was staying over for just one day." Phil grinned.

Dan giggled. "I personally like you better without them."

"Daaaan." Phil rolled his eyes and chuckled. 

"It's true though baby." Dan winked.

"Not funny. I don't have any underwear on me."

"If you really want you can borrow some of mine."

"Won't you find that a little weird?"

"Why would I?"

Phil shrugged. "Okay, which ones?"

"Any ones you want?"

"Not particularly no, any ones you want to see me in?" Phil smirked. 

Dan giggled and stood up looking in his drawers for a pair of boxers for Phil.

Phil took the boxers and grinned widely. "Sonic? Really?"

Dan took the boxers and pout the  back in the drawer. "Shh." Dan giggled. Dan then pulled out a pair of black and red chequered ones and handed them to Phil.

"This is more of my style than yours." Phil raised an eyebrow.

"They reminded me of you so I got them.." Dan blushed.

"For yourself?" Phil asked.

Dan nodded. "Yeah.."

Phil felt a tug at his heartstrings at how sweet Dan was. "Your just so....so cute sometimes." Phil chuckled. 

Dan blushed at the comment and then giggled. "I bet you'll look sexy in these boxers."

"I was having a moment and then you had to ruin it by making a joke." Phil giggled, getting up and slipping into the comfortable cottom boxers in front of Dan. 

Dan chuckled and looked Phil up and down biting his lip, Phil's hair was still wet and a mess from the shower, the boxers were a little to tight for him so for Dan  it just showed off everything perfectly. "You look really sexy right now.." Dan breathed.

"Don't get horny again we just took a shower." Phil joked. 

"You're fault for being so fucking sexy."

Phil smirked, winking at Dan and posing for him jokingly.

Dan giggled and bit his lip, grinning at Phil.

"Your such a little pervert." Phil chuckled, wiggling underneath the comfy cold duvet.

Dan rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Get under here with me, it's cold! And it will protect you from the monsters under the bed!" Phil whispered in a hushed tone, hiding under the covers.

Dan giggled and got under the covers with Phil.

"Make sure you don't put any part of your body outside! Otherwise the monsters will grab it and pull you underneath." Phil said quietly.

Dan wrapped his arms and legs around Phil. "I'll just keep myself around you then." Dan whispered.

"Okay." Phil giggled.

Dan cuddled Phil close and kissed his chest gently.

Phil squirmed feeling a little ticklish, so he turned around making Dan press against his back, technically spooning him.