Chapter 5

~~A few days later~~

Phil heard his front door unlock and knew it was Dan since he had keys now and had detention meaning had to stay back.

Dan tried to get hisbreath together, he couldn't breath, he felt like he was having a panic attack and everything hurt. Darran came after him after he got out of detention and beat him up, real bad. "P-Phil!"? He called shakily.

Phil stumbled to his feet after hearing how weak and sad Dan just sounded and ran to the front door to see Dan weakly standing there with lots of bruises. "Oh my god are you okay?! What happened?!" He asked immediently ask, rushing up to him and cupping his cheeks to take a look at his bruised eye.

 "D-Darran, h-he beat me-s-said horrible things!" Dan said, as he started to cry again at the memory, he also started to think about all the other memories at his old school.

 Phil led Dan to the bathroom, sitting him down on the closed toilet lid, getting the first aid kit out of the cupboard. He was used to this so knew exactly what to do.

 "I-I don't u-understand w-why he did this.."

 "I have no clue either." Phil lied, not wanting Dan to worry. He treated Dan's wounds with disinfectant, bandaging the serious ones. When he was done, he put the small box away. "Now, one more thing to make you better." Phil whispered. "A special kiss to heal your heart and make you forget about whatever that evil monster said." Phil giggled, softly pressing his lips against Dan's.

 Dan giggled quietly, kissing Phil back just as softly and lovingly.

 Phil pulled apart and whispered to Dan again. "Now the kiss doesn't always work, because sometimes people's heart are so sad and upset, so the other person has to keep on doing it until their hearts get better!"

 Dan smiled, but he still had tears running down his face.

 Phil placed small kisses all around Dan's face. "Let's just imagine that your the prince and i'm your knight, my purpose is to make you always feel better. And whenever your sad, it wounds me in my heart, and every tear you shed hearts me more and more." Phil whispered, wiping away Dan's tears with the back of his sleeve.

 Dan sniffed and smiled at Phil. "I love you.." Dan said, voice still laced with tears.

 "I love you so much as well."

 "S-Sometimes I-I wonder how you p-put up with me.."

Phil chuckled. "I'm suprised you haven't left me."

 Dan shock his head. "I never could, I love you to much." Dan said seriously.

 Phil smiled shyly. "You really are perfect to me."

 Dan blushed. "You're more perfect though.."

  Phil grinned widely, staring dreamily at Dan. "Our opinions differ, although mine is correct."

 Dan rolled his eyes. "I think you're wrong good sir!" Dan said in a posh voice.

 "No not at all my fair prince for I would never lie!" Phil said in an exagerated posh accent.

 Dan giggled and pulled Phil closer "Please shut up and kiss me?"

 "Best thing i've heard all day." Phil smirked before slamming his lips onto Dan's.

 Dan grinned and instantly tangled his hands in Phil's hair.

 Phil deepened the kiss and pressed his body against Dan's.

 Dan moaned softly into the kiss, loving the feeling of being close to Phil and kissing him like this.

 Phil pulled apart. "Since your hurt, I get to baby you until you get better." Phil giggled, helping Dan to his room and sitting him down. "What would you like prince Dan-sama?"

 Dan giggled and put his arms out for Phil. "Cuddles."

 "Your wish is my command, buy first, I need to get those tight uncomfortable jeans and shirt off you and I did not mean that in a sexual way."

 Dan chuckled. "You don't mean it like that this time."

 Phil chuckled. "Yeah not just yet, i'm not loosing my virginity to some stranger like you." Phil joked, helping Dan remove his clothes.

 Dan pouted "Mean." Dan tried to pull his shirt over his head but hissed in pain.

 "Bear you have a large bruise on your lower stomach, and it looks like it should heel soon but might hurt for now." Phil said soothingly, carefully taking Dan's shirt off for him, avoiding any of the bruises.

 Dan frowned, feeling tears in his eyes again.

 "Love don't cry, it will go away soon okay? And please forget what that cunt said to you, he's just a stupid idiot, you still look beautiful as always to me. The bruises will heal I promise."

 "H-He said t-that I was ugly a-and stupid, t-that y-you don't love m-me because h-he knew you b-before me and y-you would never d-date someone l-like me..H-He s-said I-I was a d-dirty tramp." Dan said, and that last comment made him start to cry because it hurt more than anything.

  Phil hugged Dan gently, whispering into his ear. "What would he know? We haven't been friends for years and I can honestly say, you know more about me than he ever did. Someone like you? Did he mean beautiful? Smart? Funny? Witty? Sarcastic? Weird? Generous? Someone as perfect as you? You are NOT the tramp, he is, he's the tramp, feeding off other people's sorrows, you are so fucking perfect Dan Howell and I can't believe how much I love you."

 Dan looked up at Phil with tear filled eyes. "Do you..Do you really think t-that all about me?.."

 "Every single word, don't believe a word that person says because it's all lies."

 Dan hugged Phil close to him, wanting nothing more than to be just to Phil, held by him.

 Phil squeezed Dan a little in the hug but not too much to hurt him. "I'm going to talk to Darran about this tomorrow." Phil growled angrily.

 "N-No baby don't, I don't want him to hurt you."

 "I'm used to it! Your not!"

 "I-I am, I-I had to move schools because I-It was so bad.."

 "B-But I don't want y-ou to get hurt...". Phil trailed off biting his lip. He knew a teacher wouldn't help, because everytime he'd tell a teacher, he'd get into trouble for telling tales.

 "I-It's fine, I-I'm used to it r-really."

 Phil shook his head. "Your not getting hurt more, i'm not letting you have to move school!" Phil said angrily, "Tell Kai!"

 "N-No I can't tell Kai!" Dan said in a panic.

 "Why not?!"

 "I-I don't want him to g-get mad, o-or be upset. Y-You can't t-tell him!"

 "Why would he get mad at you?! Your being hurt!" Phil exclaimed.

 "N-No not at me a-at Darran. P-Phil m-me and my b-brother a-are very c-close an the l-last time this happened h-he blamed himself b-because we went to the same s-school and he didn't r-realise this w-was happening. H-He could go to out s-school b-because they w-wouldn't take him as he h-has a reputation for b-bad behaver. I-It took s-so long for my parents to c-calm him down a-and convince him t-that I would be o-kay by myself and that t-this wound't happen again. I-If I-I tell him I have n-no idea what h-he will do."

 "But....o-okay...". Phil mumbled quietly, secretly blanning in his head to go to school tomorrow and ask Darran to give him a double beating so Dan doesn't have to take his.

 "P-Please p-promise me t-that you wont tell my brother Phil. A-And that y-you wont t-talk to Darran."

 Phil bit his lip stubbornly.

 "P-Phil please?"

 Phil sighed sadly. "Okay."

 "Thank you." Dan said, hugging Phil tighter than before. 

Phil buried his head in Dan's shoulder, stomach twisting with guilt. Dan really doesn't want to tell Kai, so he would think of him as the last option, but tomorrow, he had to talk to Darran.