Chapter 4

Dan woke up the next morning and groaned at the light coming through his window, almost blinding him. Dan hid his face in the crook of Phil's neck.

Phil stiffled a yawn with the back of his hand, groaning at the blinding lights hitting his closed eyes. "Mornin'." Phil said in his groggy morning voice when he felt Dan shuffle slightly, proving that he was awake.

Dan kissed Phil's neck gently and tiredly looked at him. "Morning." Dan mumbled sleepily.

"Sleep well?" Phil asked quietly.

"Yeah, did you?"

"Yes very, thank you." Phil replied politely. 

Dan smiled happily at Phil before biting his lip. "Um, my b-brother wants to meet you.."

"Okay." Phil smiled. "Does he look anything like you?"

Dan giggled. "Um, you could say that. he should be downstairs now. Wanna go see him?"

"Sure." Phil smiled.

Dan stood up happily and pulled on a shit and sweatpants, taking Phil's hand and leading him downstairs.

"Ow Dan my leg my leg!" Phil whimpered as Dan hurriedly lead him downstairs.

"Oh I'm sorry!" Dan said quickly, stopping his movements and waiting till Phil gave him a nod to go on. Dan slowly made his way down the stairs with Phil, making sure not to hurt him this time.

Phil sighed, hating to be such a bother to Dan. When they reached the kitchen, Phil stared wide-eyed at what seemed to be a clone of Dan. However, when he looked closer, he noticed small differences between the pair, like how he has no dimple and a few piercings. Also his fringe was a bit darker and slightly curlier.

"Phil this is my brother Kai. Kai..This is Phil.." Dan said nervously.

Phil smiled shyly.

Kai looked at Phil, smiling happily. "So your the famous Phil i've never stopped hearing about!" He exclaimed.

"Kai don't please.." Dan begged quietly, already blushing a little.

"He talks about me?" Phil giggled.

"ALL THE TIME, PHIL IS SO THIS, PHIL IS SO THAT , I WANT TO MARRY PHIL HES SO PERFECT BLA BLA!" Kai imitated Dan's voice and Phil burst out into laughter.

"Kai stop, I hate you!" Dan shouted. "You're the worst brother ever!"

Phil went to over where Dan was standing. "Sorry." He smiled, kissing his cheek. "It's extremely cute though."He giggled.

"Your welcome, he find you 'extremely cute'." Kai winked,  exiting the room.

Dan blushed and pouted. "I hate my brother sometimes."

"Don't be embarrassed, i'm the one who had a dream about you and was sleep talking your name! It's really cute that you think like that."

Dan giggled at the memory. "I guess so.."

"Hey don't laugh at me!" Phil pouted.

"It was cute though."

"No that was embarrassing!"

"Maybe a little but it was mostly cute."

Phil rolled his eyes and pouted.

Dan bit his lip, not being able to resist kissing Phil again because Dan couldn't get over how cute he was. Dan gently pressed his lips to Phil's.

Phil deepened the kiss, shuffling closer to him.

Dan grinned, happy that Phil returned the kiss so quickly. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil, wanting to hold him close.