Chapter 14

Halfway through the movie, Phil got up and stretched, starting to get distracted and playing with Dan's hair.

Dan smiled, quickly pulling Phil on his lap causing Phil to let out a small yelp and Dan to giggle.

Phil grinned, looking up at Dan innocently.

Dan smirked. "You're so cute "

Phil rolled his eyes, cheeks blushing slightly.

Dan pecked Phil's lips softly.

Phil kissed back weakly, not wanting to lean up since he was still resting his head on Dan's lap.

Dan pulled away and stroked the side of Phil's cheek gently. "So beautiful."

Phil blushed madly, biting his lip nervously.

"I'm so lucky to have you."

Phil giggled. "Your adorable."

"So are you."

"Your more adorable."

"No I'm not.." Dan blushed.

Phil smiled. "Yeah you are."

"Well you're super cute."

"Thank you very much." Phil grinned.

Dan whined. "I wanna kiss you but I'm too lazy to move."

Phil rolled his eyed, straddling Dan's hips.

Dan grinned and kissed Phil's lips happily.

Phil kissed back, wrapping Dan's hair between his fingers and swiping his tongue across Dan's lower lip.

Dan opened his mouth for Phil and let his tongue enter while wrapping his arms around Phil's, pulling him closer.

Phil giggled in the kiss, letting their tongues battle for dominance, Dan eventually winning, so Phil moved his hands to Dan's tummy, starting to tickle it frantically so he could dominate his tongue.

Dan laughed loudly and pushed Phil's hands away, and let him dominate the kiss.

Phil couldn't stop giggling for the rest of the kiss, causing him to unable to kiss Dan properly.

Dan smiled and pulled away.

"I don't know why i'm laughing so much!" Phil burst into more giggles.

Dan smiled and looked at Phil happily and with love in his eyes.

"Now your staring at me."

"It's because your beautiful."

"You stole my line!"

Dan giggled cheekily.

Phil smiled back, pecking his cheek lovingly.

Dan kissed Phil's nose gently.

Phil smiled back. Dan was such a lovable idiot.