Winter Once Again pt2

I am so sorry for not writing. I've been really busy. Anyway, there is a small time skip because I am not so sure about how to explain laughbringer to winter. So Moon has explained her to him. Also, there will be a few more new characters soon.

Winters POV

The first thing that he noticed about the dragonet was her eyes. They were warm, intelligent silver eyes. They regarded him with knowing curiosity that made him slightly uncomfortable. The next thing that he saw was the silver teardrops in the corners of her eyes. He was suddenly skeptical. Then he saw the band wrapped tightly around her ankle. A black stone was set into the leather. Skyfire. She was almost entirely sandwing with the horns of a Nightwing. A black tail barb and a smattering of silver star scales all over her body, including some across her face that looked a bit like freckles. She stepped closer and leaned against her mother with a shy smile. Then she spotted Kinkajou, who was busting a gut trying to stop from screaming. She gasped and rushed over gaze at the colorful dragon's rainbow scales. Qibli turned to Winter.

"Winter, meet your goddaughter, Laughbringer," he said.

Winter looked at the girl, who laughing as turtle made flowers dance around her. He muttered something under his breath. It sounded a little like "My fireball"

That was short, but you can make whatever you want to happen, happen for the rest of that day. The rest of the chapters will be time skips through her life.