ugh

yeah bitch. Fuck grammar. That's how little I care, my title doesn't have a fucking capital letter.

BUT WHATS SO BAD THAT YOU FEEL THE NEED TO UPDATE THIS BOOK?
well ya see, random person whos shouting at me, I'm missing wales.
BUT THATS JUST A PLACE AND A HOLIDAY YOU GO TO OMCE A YEAR. ITS NOT A PERSON OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
well clearly, ya lil shit, you dont understand. and tbh, neither do i. All I wanna do is just be back in pembrokshire sat in the sun feeling happy. but I cant. wales has been a yearly thing for as long as I can remember. I cant remember a summer holiday when I haven't gone to wales. in a strange way, its become a part of me.
BUT WHY ARE YOU MISSING IT NOW?
oh no, dont get me wrong, this ain't a one time thing. I always miss wales. I cry the night I get back home from wales and from then on til im back in wales I miss it. see, here's a example of me missing wales even when I was little. I was in the younger years of primary school, although I dont quite remember when. When summer came around, and the sun started peeking out from behind the clouds the seagulls would return to town. Me, being the adorble smol I was (god I wish I could go back, but that's a rant for another time) thought that they were coming to where I lived to tell me to come back to wales them. I thought they came to find me, yearly, to tell me that they missed me and wanted me back. And today, well there's a few things making it worse. Today, it hit me that it's the Easter hols, and I'm only one term away from the summer holidays and wales. That kind of shocked me, and the pain (can I call it that?) got worse. I brushed it off and got on with my life. Later on in the day, I decided to play an album that is very strongly attached to wales. I have so many memories attached to so many of the songs. For some reason, when I was little that was the album that was played when we were in wales. So now I'm really sad because im stuck in this horrible place where it's really rainy and all I can think about is how 'so close yet so far' away wales is. So I read. Good choice, right? It will take your mind off it.
No.
I cried.
So I moved on to the next book.
I cried again.
And now, I can't stop crying.
Everything's so much worse when you're an emotional wreck.
YEAH WELL ALL OF THATS REALLY STUPID
yeah I know. I can't help it.
BULLSHIT. YOIRE JUST A PATHETIC HUMAN WHO GOT TOK ATTACHED TO A PLACE.
yeah. Maybe youre right. Who cares? I miss a place, the freedom, being young again. Because wales is the only place that hasn't changed from when I was younger. And of all the things in the world, being young is what I miss most. Which brings in wales in close second. Joy.

Anyway, imma go now seeing as non of y'all care

Bye