Ch 1

Pov jazz

I was running away I wasn't looking I just ran for the woods the 'slender woods' as run I heared him yelling after me "get back here you piece of shit!" he yelled I couldn't stop running I didn't know where I was going I could still hear him yelling then something grabbed my waist "I got you now" he whispered in my ear.

"AHHH HELP ME!!!!! HELP!!" I yelled he push me into a tree a start to kiss my neck I cried for him to stop I shut my eyes then I felt his lips leave my neck and I was on the ground I opened my eyes no one was there.

Pov slenderman

I was walking through my woods when I hear a voice scream for help i teleported to the yells I saw a young girl about 15-16 years old and a man not a boy a man kissing on her I usually don't help people but this was not just any girl I look at he she had a bag that was full with clothes she's a run away.

when she closed her eyes I pulled the man off of her then walk back before she opened her eyes I put a hand over his mouth "look you will leave my woods and you well leave that girl alone or I well send my best killers to kill you got it" I said he nodded as I threw him out my woods.

I walk to see if the girl was ok she was still sitting there i walk over to her and pulled her and picked her so we were face to face she shock yet she wasn't in fear of how I looked.

'omg is he going to kill me? or rape me? if he does I pretty sure his wouldn't fit in me ' she thought I blushed a little " no child im not going to kill you or rape you but I do wanna look after you like you are my child" I said she look at me and nodded as we walk to my mansion I was going to teach her to kill.

when we where in the house all the other ran to see me and asked what I was going do with how kills tonight but the pause when they saw you "my child this slenderman mansion and these are the people I teach and take care of that is jeff, Ben, toby, eyeless jack , laughing jack, Red, masky, hoodie ,and the little girl is you sister sally" I said.

Pov sally

I waited for my daddy to come home my dad is slenderman he took me in when I was little I hear the door open and ran to him but he had a girl with him after he name all the guys he look at me well you know what I mean he doesn't have eyes just like eyeless jack all I heared was this is your sister 'i have a sister' i thought to myself slenderman nodded.

I ran up to her "hi im sally wanna have a tea party? " I asked her she look hurt like someone hurt her "hi im jazz and yes I would love to have a tea party" she said I smiled and hugged her and she hugged me back as I was dragging her to my room "hey I wanna join!" Ben yelled ask he started to walk to my room "me too" Jeff said "me three" toby yelled "hahaha me four hehehe" L.J followed "hey dont forget us" mask and hoodie said at the sometime. next thing I know me and jazz are ranning to the room and locked the door all the boys were yelling let me in.

me and jazz just laughed as we had are tea party of two

* 2 hours later*

slenderman came in "sally time for jazz to go to her room" he said "no pleas" I said as I looked up at her "can you sleep with me tonight? " I asked jazz she look at me "ok what about this I sleep with you tonight in your room then tomorrow you can help me decorate my new room and you can come over anytime you like" she said I jumped up and down slenderman said yes you could stay in my room to night .

a huge 'awe' came from beside the door the boys were mad we got change then fell asleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE TELL ME IF I SHOULD KEEP GOING OR JUST STOP.