Ch 10

Pov jazz

everyone was acting weird like when I wanted to go kill ben or jeff had to go with me when I was alone in the woods slendy would yell at me and make me crying I layed on my bed whats wrong with everyone.

I decided to fall asleep

[dream]

I was in my old house 'what am I doing here?' I thought to myself I walk around the house it was nothing it was dark.

"im coming for you!" a male voice said it sounds so familiar but I didnt know who it was I felt the voice get closer I never saw a person

[dream over]

I wake you in a cold sweat I was panting hard I got up to get some water when I saw Dr.Smiley he was on the phone.

"sweetie I miss you but I cant come see you im sorry" he said then he hung up ugh who messing up his relationship "why does jazz have to be in danger" he said I gasped then he looked at me and shock.

"jazz?" he said I was walking away to my room thats what the dream was someone is back and they want me well not with out a fight I ran into my room locked the door grabbed my bow and arrows and got out the window time to hunt.

(next day)

Pov Ben

I want to wake up jazz she been asleep for awhile now I knock on the door no answer I tried to open the door was locked what the fuck is going on I kicked the door open she was gone the window was open jazz is gone I fell to the floor and as tears fell from my face I got to look if her bow was here it was gone to I ran downstairs "slenderman!jeff! jazz is gone!" I yelled.

everyone ran out their rooms but not Dr.Smiley we all want out to look for her I have to find her before that person finds her I cant let her go.
___________________________

I know its short but I hope its ok

thank you