Ch 3

Pov jeff

it got dark quickly me and slenderman and jazz were walk through the wood looking for a tree jazz can play target with tomorrow when he takes her out but every tree we pick slenderman would make up something so he could keep it.

*20 mins later*

we found a tree thank god as we walk back we heared something not to far behind "where are you? you little Bitch!jazz you can't hide!" a voice yelled me and slenderman look at jazz who looked like she was going to die "jeff look im taking her back to the house and you kill that man" slenderman said I smiled 'hahaha time to kill' I thought to myself.

as I was walk to the man voice I heared jazz yell something "be careful he was in the army!" she yelled. well he may be in the army but I move to fast I hide by a tree when he came in front of it. "hey? leave these woods now or die" I said but he didn't see me till I was face to face.

I take out my knife "how about I just make it easier so that you never come back" I said he looked to afraid to move I rise my knife then I move behide him "GO.TO.SLEEP!!!!" I yelled my bald want right in to his chest I watch as he dies slowly a few moments later his eyes close he stop breathing to make sure he's dead I stab him over and over again.

Pov jazz

I was the only one down stairs I was waiting for jeff to come home every one else was asleep but me and slenderman he was upstairs reading after like a few minutes I heared the door open I ran to see if was jeff and it was I hugged him "thank god I thought he killed you" I whisper he laughed at what I said then walked me to my room when I heared his door shut.

I walk to slenderman door an knocked "come in" his voice ring I opened the door "umm...can....I...sleep....in here?" I asked he looked up from his book a nodded I walk over to his bed an fell asleep as slenderman sing a sweet song to me.

*NEXT DAY*

I could fell the heat of the sun on my skin as me and slenderman walk thorght the wood to the tree I had practice slenderman stopped me "shot from here" he said the tree was like 70 feet away I nodded a took out my bow and one arrow I pulled back the string took a deep breath as I let it go

it hits the tree right in the middle "how long have you been doing this?" he asked I look up at the faceless man "well when I went to my grandma house she taught me so for like six years" I said he's noddeds a few more arrows I always it in the middle we went home.

"how was it?" I a girl asked she had black lip stick on she had a black dress on "oh you must be Jane" I said she nodded as she walk around me like I was her enemy.

Pov Jane

I walk around her cause she is my enemy why cause I hear she getting close to jeff ill guess ill kill her then him "get away for her now" jeff said "till night falls" I whisper in her eyes.

as walked to my room to make a plan