CH 15

zalgo pov

"wake up zalgo time to pick up jazz" jane said as she shaked me awake i open my eyes the frist time i saw jazz she was so beatiful and made my heart warm once again how can i fell in love with slenderman daughter i dont know i just did i felt like she wasnt normal like i already know who she was

*flashback 10 years ago*

i was walking thorght the woods "well....well if it isnt zalgo himself" a familer voice said i turned around to see my old friend sam "sam! so long no talk how have you been?" i asked him as i walk over to him we seat on a log and talk about our lives.

"i started a family i have a baby girl her name jasmine but i call her jazz god she the most imported person in my life" he said i was happy that my old friend had family and had a child .

*flash back over*

i knew her name was familer but i just took me awhile to know who it was i know whos coming for jazz her real father sam is back and his witch wife must of made jazz forget all about her father 'slenderman i know whos after jazz her real dad but all she felts is danger from him her mom mia is a witch we have to keep Mia away from jazz' i hope he got my message i as i told jane to watch the door and let no one in but me or jazz.

slenderman pov

jazz mom is a witch and her dad just wants to watch over her......well it looks like a witch is dying to night.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OMG MIA IS WITCH AND WANTS TO HARM HER DAUGHTER OR IS SHE THE REAL ONE WHO WANTS TO KEEP HER DAUGHTER FROM HARM.

WELL JAZZ KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON?

WELL BEN KILL ZALGO IF HE TOUCHES JAZZ?

DID EYELESS NIKKI AND EJ GET BACK TOGETHER?

IS KARMA KITTY STILL MAD AT DR.SMILEY FOR CALLING HER A DOG?

FIND OUT SOON.

__________________________________________________________________

JEFF- OMG BAE YOU SHOULD BUT US IN THERE!!!

ME-AWE I THINK ABOUT IT

JEFF- FANS THAT LOVE THIS BOOK COMMET 'YES LIZZIE' IF YOU WANT ME AND MY BAE TO BE IN THIS STORY OR PUT 'MAKE A STORY FOR JUST LIZZIE AND JEFF' IT WELL BE SEXUAL MAYBE;)

ALL CREEPYPASTA- BYE YOU GUYS DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT