Ch 7

Pov jazz

its been 2 months and me and ben are still together I layed on my bed looking up at the roof "I wonder if my mom is looking for me" I said to myself why would she? she doesn't love me? I got up and got on my laptop and search up my name there was a video it was my mom.

*video*

"ummm miss how long have you daughter
been missing" the lady asked my mother she said nothing just looking at the lady

"the man who took my little girl if your watching please give her back I know im not a good mom and I let her leave but I love her more than anything I know she hates me but ill make it up to her I promise" my mom said crying

*video over*

'its too late mom im not use anymore and I never well be'i said to myself as I closed my laptop "is she going to take you away from us" I hear sally say I turn to her

"never over my dead body I promise im staying here with you" I said getting up to hug sally I pulled her closer "I love you sissy" she said to me I wasnt going back home. I looked at sally who was crying I got up and now my mom have made me mad cause of her sally thinks im leaving "hey sally get jeff?" I asked her she looked at me knowing what I was going to do.

I putv on black skinny jeans a black and white hoodie jeff give me it had blood all over it "whats up jazz?" I hear jeff ask I look at him "we are going to scare my real mom" I said to him he nodded his head and go ready "can I come" ben asked I look at him and ran into his arms "yes you can" I said as he kissed my lips and pulled me close making the kiss deeper.

'Mmmm' I moaned into the kissed I felt him lick the bottom my lip asking me to let him in so I did "come on you guys stop making out but I really dont mind watching" jeff said then wink me and ben ran after jeff.

when we got to my house there was a light on I took out my bow and arrow I pulled back aim it at the window the fired *bang* the window break Ben had already been me and jeff got in when my mom came out to look at the window when she came back all the light were off.

"hello mother" I said she gasped in shock jeff went behide her with a knife to her neck Ben was next to me " why do you miss me why now?" I asked she said nothing " ok look your going to stop with the news and things our ill let them kill you got it" I said she nodded with that me and guys were gone.

Pov Mia (jazz mom)

when my daughter fell to the floor I grab the phone dialed the number "she was here she was really here" I said into the phone before he could say anything someone break my phone

"you well leave my little girl out of this mess ok" jazz real father said.

"welcome back sam" I said
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

hello everyone go follow my friend @crazy574