Ch 5

Pov jane

its happen so fast she was the one trying to kill me for hurting to jeff when I was locked in my room I jumped out the window and ran to the woods "GO JOIN ZALGO" jazz yelled and thats what I was going to do.

(NEXT DAY)

Pov jazz

everyone was out killing it was just me and slenderman ben was getting me something for are first date I sit down in the living when it was a knock at the door I got up to answer the door when i open it I saw the one only zalgo.

"hello beautiful lady whats your name?" he asked as he look me up and down ' eww thats a nasty think to do' I thought to myself "jazz" I said head nodded "well you please get slenderman for me" he asked I nodded.

"DAD ZALGO WHATS TO SEE YOU!" I yelled.

"dad!?!?" he said in shock I nodded as slenderman came down "how may I help you" slenderman asked zalgo he had talked about how jane whats to join him slenderman nodded telling him its ok I walk back to living room.

beep

my phone went off it was a text telling me to be ready at 12:00 I look at the clock it was 10:59 I ran upstairs to get ready I threw on black shorts that wasn't to short and a green half shirt I look at myself I look ok I hope ben likes it.

*1 hour*

it was 12 the was a little knock at my door I open to see ben he look so hot he was wearing nice black pants with a his favorite green shirt.

"ready to go my lady" he said as he smiled at me I nodded as we walk out the woods he made a beautiful moonlight dinner it was the BEST DATE EVER

Pov Ben

took jazz out to a moonlight dinner she said she loved after dinner let just say no one could sleep that night yes I swiped jazz v- card and it was the best feeling ever.

we lay in bed I held her close to me and whisper in her ear "I love you jazz"

"I love you too Ben" she said as we feel asleep