Ch 2

Pov jazz

I wake up to sing "wake up time to eat time to eat" sally sang I got up I was in a light blue tang top and my Mickey Mouse sweat pants I looked at sally "Good morning!" she yelled in hugged me I give her a piggyback ride to the dinner room were I meet toby, eyeless jack, masky, and hoodie they were the only ones down there oh yeah in slenderman I sit sally in a chair "what would you like little sis?" I asked her.

she put on her thinking face when it lit up like a light bulb "PANCAKES!!!" she yelled I giggle at her as she jumped up and down then toby walk in shyly "ummm.......can you make me.....some too.....please" he said I looked at him and nodded "what would you like masky and hoodie?" I asked them "c-c-can y-you m-m-make c-cheesecake" hoodie asked I nodded in got to work I made home made pancakes and cheesecake when I was done everyone was down in the dinner room table.

"ok these are my mom famous pancakes they are home made not from a box and the is my grandma famous cheesecake with a secret recipe now dig in!" I yelled ad they attack the food when breakfast was over sally and slenderman showed to my room.

it wasn't to big or to small it was just right me and sally begun to decorate my room it already had a desk and a bed sally decorate the desk she but everything in a perfect place as slenderman give her a black laptop to place on the desk as worked on my closet I didnt have a lot of clothes or shoes.

we were finally done it was perfect sally went back to her room to take a nap i left my door open so when she wakes up she welcome back.

Pov Ben

the new girl jazz was hot and was another slenderman daughter she looked about my age but I dont know I saw sally going back to her room i well go meet the new girl face to face I walk to her room she was singing 'let her go' by passager

'you only miss the light

when its burning low

only miss the sun

when it starts to snow

only know you love her when

you let her go

you only know when you been high

when you feel low

only hate the road

when your missing home

only know you love her when

you let her go

and you let her go oh oh oh

yea, you let her oh oh

Staring at the bottom your glass

hoping one day you'll make

a dream last

but dreams come slow and you go so

faster, you see her when you close

your eyes hoping one day you'll

understand why

everything you touch oh it dies'

she stopped right there she look like she was going to cry "ummm you ok jazz?" I asked she looked at me she whipped her tears away and nodded "may I come in?" I asked she nodded I walk in and sit on her bed next to her "you have a good voice" I said she look at me a blushes it was cute.

"umm my mom use to sing me to sleep with that song then one day she just stopped she stopped everything she stopped caring about me, stopped loving me so I ran away she doesn't even know im gone started work for some dude he made me his whore he beat me a lot so I ran from him his son had got out the army in was sent to get me I was going to be his slave but slenderman saved me" she told me and begun to cry I held her

and told her sweet things she stopped crying "thank you" she whisper I nodded.

Pov slenderman

I walk to jazz room when I hear her tell someone her life story it was ben when she stopped crying I walked in "umm jazz what is you weapon?" I asked as I walked in she look at me for a few minutes "bow and arrow " she said I nodded in left to get her bow and arrow I pick a black and red bow with black arrows with red tips.

I came back to her room and give her the bow and arrows she looked at me an hugged me "thanks dad" she said I hug her back " your welcome my child" I said back.

"ok tomorrow is target practice for you" I said she nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok I hope you like it plz vote and comment wht you think thank you

bie

-ilovecreepypasta12_