CH 14

Pov zalgo

"what do you want?" i asked slenderman why was he even calling me we havent talk in ages why now "i need your help" he said 'he needs my help what?' i hear him take a deep bearth "yes i do it jazz she in some danger" he said i looked in to the darkness of my room jazz in danger ? no i cant lose her i hate to say this but AM IN LOVE WITH JAZZ SLENDERMAN.

"slenderman ill take her in today tell her to get her things all be over as soon as i can ill have to tell jane tho" i said into the phone he agreed and hang up "let her come" a voice siad i looked to see jane standing there "i have to tell her sorry anyways" she said as she walked out my room.

Pov BEN

i over slenderman talking to zalgo so jazz is leaving just till she out of danger i dont want her to leave but if slenderman thinks its okay i have go with his idea "whats up lover boy" jeff tunted me as i walk down the hall with my head down trying not to show my tears "whats wrong ben?" he asked i didnt feel like answering when i opened my door jazz was there laying on my bed "i have been waiting for you lay with me" she said i happy to see she was ok 'tell zalgo not today slendermen i wanna hold her tonight'

i thougth he didnt reply so i guess he got it i layed be side her and hugged her to my chest "i love you jazz" i siad into her ear as she fall asleep "i love you too ben" she wisphere as we both fell a sleep.

Po eyeless nikki

i sit there on the bed in EJ room "hey why are you in here" eyeless jack voice took me out of my thoughs "hey EJ do you miss us as in when we were a thing cause i do i miss you holding me and calling me beaitful than making fun of me when my vitcm would get away i miss the kisses you give me i miss the nights we would share i mis-" i was cut off by a his lips.

"i thought it we just me" he said when we parted "i love eyeless nikki" his dee voice made my heart jump " i love you too" i said as we got in bed.

************************************************************************************************************

OMG I HOPE YOU LIKE I PROMISE TO UP DATE

OMG ZALGO IS IN LOVE WITH JAZZ WTF???

AND BEN IS DOESNT WANT HER TO GO *SAD FACE*

BEN- why does my love have to go to that zalgo guy

me- cause its my story shut up and play games

BEN- jeff is alonely

Jeff- no am not i have LizzieThePanda

me- i love you jeff

Jeff- love you too babe

ALL- LIKE AND COMMENT