Chapter10

"You sure, Pha?" I smirked "Last chance if you want to spend the night with Yo"

Pha looked pissed, "what do you guys even think of me?"

"Horny bastard"  we laughed as Kit explained "Did you really think we didn't notice how you held his hand the entire drive?"

"I was scared we are going to hit something as you could not take your eyes off him" I added

"fuck off" Pha snorted as we opened the door.

It was almost back to normal.

"What time is the event?" I asked them "I want to take a walk at the beach, I will be back in an hour"

"Okay" Kit said to me "Pha, you shower first – I need to rest my eyes for sometime", Pha nodded as he unpacked.

I threw my bad inside and stepped out for some fresh air.

------------

"Hey there" I turned on impulse only to see two strangers walking towards me, "all alone? Want to join us?" one of them offered

I ignored them but when they came closer I responded, "Not really"

"But we want to" said the taller one, looks like they were a bit high – I could smell the alcohol on them.

"Come on now?" said the other

"Sorry, you guys are not my type" I replied them and kept walking

"Who is your type?" they were trying to make a conversation, I quickly assessed the situation – they looked harmless, intoxicated and I can handle them if things got out of hand.

I smiled "Definitely not you two", I said and walked away before things could get messier.

The taller one tried to pull me into a hug, he was definitely heavier than me but I was stronger – I pushed him back, and punched him straight in the face

"Now walk away, before I hurt you really bad" I smiled again "You need to clean up a bit and be more smarter, if you want me to hit on you in other sense"

They didn't know what to react and walked away, meanwhile I heard Forth's voice "Beam" Forth was walking towards me very fast "What are you doing here?"

"Just taking a stroll" I replied sincerely

"I was having an anxiety attack the whole time" he laughed "Good to see your old self still alive"

"What do you mean?" I asked him surprised

"Well, off late you have been so caught up in .... Things" he paused "it was like seeing a whole new serious Beam"

He then looked me in the eye "Good to see you strong, I only wish you are like this with Kit too"

I nodded understanding what he meant "I am trying to"

"I just want you happy" he said sincerely

"I want the same for you Forth, but honestly I do not feel for you the same way as you do"

He sighed "I know, it is in your eyes and the way you look at him"

"then, why don't you stop" I asked him

"How would you know if you have never went out with me – maybe you will change your mind, I just want a chance – go out with me for a month , or no say 5 dates"

I looked at him stunned

"I just want to try once Beam.... If you still do not want to then okay"

I was silent

"Please think it over, you have to give it a shot before you make up your mind"

"No, Forth – I am going to confess to Kit today"

"Just think it over" he said and left me dumbstruck not waiting for a response.

Is he right? Should I leave Kit and Ming  alone, maybe i will be okay ass long as Kit is happy .... all my fears surfaced once again