Violet & Niall

* IN VIOLET'S POV *

I flip a card, revealing a six. I grin, "Suck on that, bitch!" I say, moving my pawn ito home. Niall frowns at me. "I let you win," He grumbles, folding his arms across his chest. I giggle, "You're cute." I stand up, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before walking to the kitchen. "Do you know when Alyssa and Zayn are getting home? We're supposed to watch a movie tonight," I say, grabbing a Dr. Pepper out of the fridge and cracking it open.

Niall shrugs, "I don't blame them. Fiance bliss - is that a thing?"

I chuckle, "Well since they aren't here on time we're picking the DVD this time. How about Pitch Perfect?" I ask, walking back into the living room. I kneel down in front of the DVD drawer and pull it out, my eyes skimming over the titles. "Pitch Perfect sounds good to me if it sounds good to you," Niall says, beginning to clean up the game. 

"You're too sweet. Pitch Perfect it is," I say, making myself comfortable on the couch. Just as Niall sat down as well, the apartment door opened, revealing Zayn and Alyssa - who look exhausted. "We got lost. Our phones died. We started heading back two hours ago," Alyssa says, putting her phone on the small table by the door, she shakes her coat off. "Well that explains your tardiness," I say, moving closer to Niall in order to make room for Zayn and Alyssa. 

"Yes. I'm gonna change then we can watch the movie. We apologize," She says, disappearing into one of the dark rooms. She returns a few minutes later, large fluffy pants on, a hoodie, no makeup, and her hair tied in a messy bun. To finish the look off, some fuzzy socks.

"Aren't you gonna change? Jeans are uncomfortable," She says as she sits down between myself and Zayn, allowing herself to settle into Zayn and get comfortable.

* * *

* ONE YEAR LATER *

"Oh, we need to stop for a picture in front of the castle!" I say excitedly. I glance over at Niall, who's looking right back at me with an idiotic grin on his face. "What?" I ask, trying to hold a giggle in. "Nothing. You're just cute when you're excited," He says, grabbing my hand, he leads me into the park.

Zayn, Alyssa, Harry, Liam, and Louis scramble after us, following us into the park.

"Woah," Niall says, looking around at Main Street. I chuckle, "Magical. Come on, let's get going."

We continue down Main Street, our fingers laced together. We pass the photographer in front of the castle. I furrow my eyebrows, "I thought we were getting a picture." Niall continues dragging me along closer to the castle, "We can get one later."

He stops me just before the little tunnel into the castle. "What're you-" I begin, but stop when he starts lowering himself onto one knee. I glance over at everyone else, although it didn't do much good - their phones were held in front of their face, recording. I turn back to Niall just as he takes a small velvet box out of his pocket. He takes my hand in his, his smile growing wider by the second.

A few tears  leak out of the corners of my eyes, the tears blurring my vision, making it difficult for me to see clearly.

"Violet Rose Baker - I don't even know where to begin. You are my light. My literal light. I do not know where I would be without you, and to be quite honest, I don't even want to begin to think about my life without you. Cause life without you would just be so - dull. With you, there's never a dull moment. So, Violet Rose Baker, will you marry me?" He asks, staring up at me with worried eyes.

People are crowding at this point, but it doesn't bother me.

I lunge forward, throwing my arms around his neck, allowing a few sobs to escape my mouth before whispering a simple "yes" in his ear. I pull away from him, allowing him to quickly slide the ring on my finger before leaning in and kissing him sweetly.

* * *

* TEN MONTHS LATER *

"Well, I was wondering when you two were going to get married. I had my first two children before you two even got engaged. But I'm not complaining my perfect little girl got to be your flower girl. Anyway, not about me. Violet, I don't even know where to begin. Years ago you stood upon a small platform delivering me this beautiful speech and I don't even know what to say, besides thank you. I love both of you so much. Oh, also, you better thank me back. I introduced you two. Remember? You fell, he tried to catch you, then he fell? That was comedic. Anyway, I wish a happy, and ever-lasting, loving marriage upon you guys. I thank you for everything you've done for me. And Niall - this is my best friend - I've trusted you to marry her. Don't go breaking her heart or else I will literally break you. In half. Give me nieces and nephews. I love you!" Alyssa finishes, raising her champagne glass before taking a small sip.

Harry steps up to the microphone next.

"Ah. Okay. So I've been told to complain about how you're the second youngest and got married before the rest of us. Well, besides Zayn. But you're old news. Anywho, I thought you'd be the last one to be married, and I never thought this one would actually say yes to you. I'm kidding. Violet's one lucky girl, but she's not only lucky, she's extremely special. Not just because you stood here and married her today, but because she makes you happy beyond belief. It's heartwarming to see. I wish a happy, healthy marriage upon you two for the rest of your days. To Viall!" He finishes, raising his champagne glass before stepping off of the platform.

* * *

* FIVE YEARS LATER *

"Niall, where did Eli's bottle go?" I ask, frantically searching the drawers for his bottle. "Violet, love. We keep the bottles in the cupboard, not the drawers," Niall responds from where he's gently brushing our daughter's hair. I scrunch my face up, "Right. Pregnancy brain."

"Violet, hon - you gave birth to our child. You're not pregnant anymore."

"Where is he? Where's Elijah?" I ask, my eyes darting to the living room. I rush into the room to find Elijah isn't in his Pack and Play. "NI-" I begin, starting to turn around. Right as I turn around, Niall walks up to me, Elijah in his arms. I sigh, "Are you sure I'm not still pregnant?"

He chuckles, "Alright, we gotta go if we wanna make it to Pre-K in time! You ready, princess?" He asks, looking down at Luna. She smiles, "Yes! I am ready, Daddy!"

I open my arms and crouch down, waiting for a hug. She flings her arms around my neck, holding my hair in her little hands. "Bye Mommy! When I come back I'm going to be smart like you and Daddy!" She says, pulling away from me as Niall picks her up. I smile, gently kissing her nose, "Love you sweetheart."

"I love you too, Mommy!" She says, wrapping her arms around Niall's neck to support herself. Niall leans into me and gently pecks my lips. Turning around, they head out of the door, leaving me in the house to cradle baby Elijah in my arms.

*

*

*

This was rushed I know stop bullying me

I hope you still enjoyed :)