thank you

!wow.

never in one million years did i think this book would surpass 50 reads, let alone over 200 with 25 votes on an 11 chapter book. seeing all of you adding this book to your reading lists/libraries honestly makes me so happy. 

this book started out as a joke with my best friend.

never in eight years have i written fanfiction about one direction, and i never really saw myself doing it, but writing about these boys has brought me a lot of happiness - no matter how dramatic that sounds.

before i mark this book as completed, i'd like to thank all of you.

writing is a sort of escape for me, and i'd like  to thank you for supporting this book and it's ridiculousness.

now, don't worry, this isn't goodbye forever! I definitely have more book ideas for the near future, and i can't wait to share them with you!

another thank you for reading this book and putting up with my terrible writing.

if you'd like to read more of my terrible writing, and if you like harry potter, 5 seconds of summer, or teen wolf, you should check out my other books!

i'm currently working on a 5sos/1D crossover book with my best friend, @clumsy_moony !

if you'd like to read it, just check out our account, @sarcasticshanks !

and for the rest of my books, they'll be on @uhscorp .

another thank you for everything. i can't wait to write more for you guys in the near future.

i appreciate every single one of you so much. 

thank you again. for everything.

(i'm done being dramatic, don't worry, bye rats)