4

The next day..

I wake up at 5 am feeling so excited for our first day of the orientation week. As Mr. Dong said last night, the orientation week for freshmen will be starting from today till next week. We have a week for the orientation before the real classes start. I check out the schedule. So we have to gather at the main hall after our breakfast and have this ice-breaker challenge. Its still so damn early.

I decide to text Lawrence, well I guess its still evening in London.

                                                                                                                                                                                                Me
Hi loser

Lawrence
Wtf
YOU STILL ALIVE SIS?

Me
Im-
Wdym of course i have 9 lives

Lawrence
You fox

Me
Its cat you dumb ass

Lawrence
Shouldn't you suppose to study
Im telling mom

Me
I wont study for a week
*wink wonk*

Lawrence
MOM

Me
Calm your ass down
Im in my orientation week
My real classes start by next week

Lawrence
A WEEK?
That's fvcking long

Me
Hey
PROFANITY IS BANNED
U UNDERAGE KID

Lawrence
But U CALLED ME DUMBASS JUST NOW
😭
And im not underage
Im turning 18 this xmas

Me
Dumbass is not a profanity
Its ur nickname
N u r still underage if u haven't reach 18

Lawrence has blocked you

Holy shit. Well, that guy will unblock me later and sobbing telling me how he misses me so much.

''Tchh.''  I grab my towel and head out to the bathroom.                                                                                                                                                                  

TIME SKIPS..

It's already 7.30 am and all the freshmen are already in the main hall. Im with Tzuyu as usual since we clicked together from last night while Xuanyi is busy preparing for the event today along with the rest students representative council members. Its just the orientation week and I can see that Xuanyi is so packed up with the schedule. She even reached the room at 1 am last night and headed out of the room by 6.30 am.

'' Good morning everyone! So did you sleep well?'' You Zhangjing who is up on the stage seems so excited and hyped out.

'' YEESSS.'' We reply.

'' That's good to hear! So this morning we'll have an ice-breaker session,it's more to bonding time! As you can see we have the 12 members of students representative council up on the stage and you guys will be divided into 12 groups with us as your group leaders. Now all the leaders may go to your respective tables and wait for your group members there. ''

With that, the 11 of them walk swiftly towards their respective tables except for Zhangjing since he's still giving out the instructions to us.

He continues, '' So you guys are allowed to choose your group leaders,first come first serve but remember only 15 members per group, if there's more than 15 members please choose another group leader, so are you guys ready now?!''

''YEESSSSS!'' We reply enthusiastically.

'' Time given are only 15 minutes, on the count of 1 2 3,choose your group leaders now!''

With that everything seems to be in chaos, everyone is rushing towards their pick while me and Tzuyu are still in shocked. '' Who will you choose, Tzuyu?'' I ask her. There's no way we're gonna stay like this when everyone is running towards their group leaders.

'' Urm..I actually want to be in Bi Wenjun's group. His height captivates me!'' She has to raise her voice since it's so loud in the main hall at the moment. '' What about you?'' She asks again. '' I don't know! Can I just be in Zhangjing's group? He looks funny and friendly though!'' I exclaim.

Tzuyu replies, '' Are you sure? It looks like there's already enough members in his group.'' I did a quick counting and yeah there's already 15 members. '' Then just follow me to Wenjun's group!'' Tzuyu grabs my hand and walks fast towards Wenjun's table. It still not much students in his group, I counted and there's just 10 students queuing in front of his table.

We're about to arrive there when suddenly another 4 female students arrives there first before we could reach there.Tzuyu lines up behind them and she grabs my hand to stay behind her. I look at my watch. Time's up!

I saw Cheng Xiao went up to the stage and announced that time's up for the groups selection. ''Guys! Time's up! So please count your group members now and those who have more than 15 members please choose another group leaders!''

Wenjun stands up from his seat and do the counting.He frowns a bit after counting. '' Urm guys, there's actually 16 members in this group,we're supposed to have only 15 but yeah...'' He seems reluctant to let go that 1 member.

I look at our group members and guess what they're all looking at me! What why tho! Oohh damn. Im the most behind and ookay..I got it they expect me to get out of the group then! Tzuyu looks at me with a guilty face. I mutter, 'its okay' to her.

I walk to Wenjun without looking at his face and speak out, '' Its okay, I'll go,''

'' Hey wait!'' I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turn around and even before he continues, I can feel a sudden chills down my spine just by looking at his face this close.How can someone has this so perfect face proportion? '' Im sorry,'' he whispers to me.I can feel my breathe no more. I give him a reassuring smile before walk away.

Guess what, every students are looking at me now because I haven't found any group leaders yet! Even Cheng Xiao who is up on the stage seems to wait for me to be in a group. I swear this is quite embarrassing. I hate being the center of attention. I turn around to see if there's any groups available for me. Why does it seems like every group is filled with 15 members now?

I bit my lip, basically not knowing what to do in front of everyone who is looking at me right now.

'' Hey.''

I turn around facing towards the voice.

'' Come to my group. '' I couldn't say anything when he already grabs my hand and I was forced to follow him. We reach by his table to see his name on it. Zhu Zhengting.