22

'' Omg, you draw that Hani?! '' Justin gasps when we look at the portrait of Zhengting hung in the main hall. Dinghao, Justin  and I are at the main hall waiting for Tzuyu. Chengcheng hasn't been to classes almost three days. I wonder why.

'' Yeah, Prof. Wang told me to do so, ''

Justin looks at me and starts being over dramatic, '' Im so proud to befriend you! ''

Dinghao rolls his eyes, '' Stop being over dramatic, Justin! ''

Justin continues, '' This makes me adore Hani more! ''

Tzuyu who just comes quickly interrupts, '' Excuse you, Hani belongs to Wenjun! ''

I was about to protest when Dinghao says, '' What do you mean? Since when they've been dating? ''

I roll my eyes. What the actual crap has just happened? Tzuyu replies, '' Soon they will date! Just wait! I bet my whole life on them! ''

Justin smirks before saying, '' You better bet on Xukun. Chengcheng and I saw him going out with another woman last week. That playboy cheated on you, Tzuyu! Chengcheng even punched his face and they got into a fight! ''

Tzuyu looks dumbfounded, so do the others. Now that explains why Chengcheng isn't here for so many days. After a long silence, Tzuyu finally speak up with a stern voice, " Where's Chengcheng?"

" In his dorm, resting, "

With that, Tzuyu quickly runs to him. I see a relieved look on Dinghao and Justin's face. " Hopefully they will realize their feelings for each other, "

TIME SKIPS...

'' Hani, is the stage ready? '' Ruibin asked while Im preparing for the stage. I nod, '' It's almost ready, ''

Today we're having an event to welcome the new students intake for our college and my faculty along with the students council are in charge to prepare for this event. I look around and see almost everyone is here accept for two people.

Ling Chao elbows me, '' Who are you looking for? ''

'' Uh? No! Im just looking at the new students, '' I quickly deny. Cheng Xiao who happened to be here suddenly ask us, '' Do you guys happened to see Wenjun and Zhengting? They're not here since just now. Oh my god! Where the hell are they? '' She asked while massaging his temple.

'' Both of us didn't see them either, do you want us to find them? ''

Cheng Xiao quickly shakes her head, '' No, its okay, I'll ask the others then, ''

I wonder where they are too. I haven't met Zhengting since the incident and couldn't care less about him. As for Wenjun, we became closer and I find its comfortable to be with him. Shrugging the thoughts off, I take my seat next to Ling Chao, who's busy looking at his phone, as the event has finally started. My focus to the event got distracted when Ling Chao taps on my shoulder abruptly. I give him a questioning look. '' What? ''

He points to the door and I take a look.

Zhengting and Wenjun.

'' Isn't it bruises on their face? '' Someone whispers from my back. I take a look closer. Zhengting has bruises on his right eye and on his chin while Wenjun has his on the corner of his lips. Its not that bad but the bruises are obvious and legit. Both have the tense look on them

The students whisper are becoming louder and all attention are on them. Xuanyi drags Zhengting and Wenjun away. Ling Chao whispers, '' Shouldn't you go to Wenjun, Hani? ''

I frown, '' Why would I ? ''

'' Because you're close to him and I think he needs you the most at the moment, ''

I was about to reply when we suddenly heard the sound of violin being played from the stage. I take a look and what a surprise its Zhengting and Wenjun on the stage. Wenjun is playing the violin while Zhengting is dancing to the sound of the violin gracefully. He's dancing to La Romanesca.

While everyone is stunned by their chemistry, I have different emotion. Its a sad song and why do I feel like both Zhengting and Wenjun are in grief? The emotions portrayed on their face say it all.

Zhengting's graceful movement and Wenjun's graceful fingers. They're all captured in my mind. Three minutes of their performance feel like forever and I didn't notice that I was standing throughout their performance. Im too immersed in their captivating performance. It feels like the whole world stops and it's just three of us there. My eyes got teary and I can't help it. It was too beautiful and sad at the same time.

The performance comes to the end and both of them receive a standing ovation from the audience. Im thinking of leaving when I heard Wenjun's voice from the stage.

'' Good morning everyone, Im Bi Wenjun, one of the Students Representative Council of Beijing University, '' He clears his throat before pursuing his words.

On the other hand, I can see Zhengting looking down behind Wenjun. What is happening here? I feel nervous out of a sudden.

'' I actually have something to say now, '' He pauses and turns away to see Zhengting. Zhengting remains motionless.

'' I met a girl earlier this year. A simple girl and in fact is very simple and I happen to develop feelings for her. As time passes by, my feelings for her grow stronger and she never knows about it. Perhaps she likes someone else so I keep my feeling to myself instead of telling her because after all, her happiness is my priority, ''

He pauses again and this time, his eyes met mine.

'' But today, I can confidently scream her happiness is to be with me not with someone else, '' He seems to take a deep breath.

I hold my chest. My heart is beating too fast.

Wenjun takes the mic and walks down the stage slowly leaving Zhengting alone on the stage. Everything happens too fast and the next thing that I know is Wenjun standing in front of me while raeching out his hand.

'' Hani, I love you dearly from the very start, will you be my girl? ''

I can hear the audience. Some are gasping and some are squelling. I gulp nervously. What should I do, oh my lord. Instead of looking at Wenjun, I take a secret look on Zhengting. As expected, he looks at me in the eyes but this time, there's no emotion on his face. He doesn't look happy nor sad.

One sec. Two sec. Three sec.

Zhengting's gone. He disappears in the crowd. The last look that he gave pierces through my heart. Fine Zhu Zhengting. If this the end, I'll do as you wish.

I look back at Wenjun and take his hand.

'' I do, ''