16

THE NEXT DAY...

'' Yeah!!!!! We're going back today! '' Justin screams. I look at him with a questioning look. '' What's so good about going home? '' Justin stops walking abruptly causing Cess at the back to bump into him. '' Ouch, Justin! ''

'' Oh my god! Babe, are you okay? '' Quanzhe quickly cups her cheek and stroke her hair. All of us look at both of them, feeling unbelievable. '' Babe?! '' We ask in unison. Cess throw an awkward smile to us. On the other hand, Quanzhe intertwines their hand and announce, '' Cess and I are a couple now! ''

Dinghao's jaw drop right after hearing the announcement. '' I thought you like me! '' Chengcheng close his mouth before saying, '' Don't open your mouth too big, flies are everywhere during summer, ''

Both Justin and I rush to Cess to congratulate her. Justin went dramatic and hugged her. '' Hey! Not my girlfriend! '' Quanzhe smacks him. Justin pouts and stick his tongue out. '' Okay, guys enough with the drama, let's go back, Dinghao and Justin, you sure you don't want to miss your bus right? ''

With that, we get into our caravan after bidding goodbye to everyone. I turn back to see Zhengting's leaning by a maple tree. '' Bye, '' I mutter to him in hopes that he can read my lips.

'' Dont. Forget. Our. Date. ''

I read his lips and Im sure that's what he just said.

TIME SKIPS..

As everyone returns to their respective homes, I stay with Chengcheng and his family for two weeks. I don't know he's so damn rich and the fact that his mom thought Chengcheng's bringing back a girlfriend amuses me. Chengcheng will blush upon hearing such statement and I'll use that to tease him.

'' Its not funny, Hani! ''

'' Oh my God Chengcheng! I don't know that you've never dated anyone! How is that possible? I mean you're so drop dead handsome! ''

Chengcheng rolls his eyes, '' I just don't feel like dating at the moment and I don't have any crush, so why should I date? ''

'' I saw how you look at Tzuyu, stop lying Chengcheng! ''

Chengcheng widens his eyes as if I just said something nonsense, '' Tzuyu has Xukun, why should I like her? '' I smirk. '' Well, having a crush on someone has nothing to do with she's having a partner. ''

Chengcheng flicks my forehead, '' Ugh! You talk too much! When are you going anyway? Ling Chao must be waiting for you! ''

'' Don't worry, I've called a taxi to fetch me, ''

'' Are you sure you don't want me to send you to the bus terminal? ''

I give him a reassuring smile, '' Its okay, I can handle myself, '' Well, its finally the day of my date with Zhengting but I couldn't tell Chengcheng the real thing so I lied saying that I'll be spending some days at Ling Chao's. I just don't have any guts to tell him or any of my friends at the moment. Just let everything fall at its places naturally.

'' Pinnn! Pinn! ''

'' Uh that's the taxi! '' I get up and Chengcheng helps me to put my belonging in the taxi boot. I then bid my farewell to his mom and dad.

'' Take care! '' I wave them goodbye.

I feel excited and anxious as well. I can't wait to see Zhengting!

It took 45 minutes to reach Anhui Bus Terminal. I get out after paying and see Zhengting's already there, looking handsome with an orange t-shirt layered with an unbuttoned blue denim jacket.

'' Hi! '' He says cheerfully. He grabs my hand and holds my luggage in his other hand. We are going away from the terminal.

'' Aren't we taking a bus? '' I ask out of curiosity. He looks at me fondly before replying, '' No, we're going with my car! '' I nod in silence and when we reach at his car, he opens the door for me like a gentleman. As soon as he starts driving, I can't help from asking, '' Where are we going exactly? ''

'' To your favourite place, mountain! ''

I gasp, '' How do you know? '' He winks and answers, '' Mostly because Im a good stalker? '' I chuckle nervously. I swear he looks beautiful in everything that he does. My heart skips a beat. We then chat with each other throughout the journey.

I saw a sign showing Mount Huangshan when he droves his car. This must be the place. He pulls on his car to park and we get out of the car.  Both of us then go to the counter to rent a full hiking outfit.

As soon as we're done switching outfits, we wait for a guide before start hiking. I look at Zhengting fondly when we're hiking hand in hand. There's no words that can express my feelings for him.

'' You're sweating, '' He says before fishing out a cute handkerchief from his pocket and sweeps away the sweat from my forehead. The guide who happens to turns and sees us suddenly speaks out, '' Ahh, young love surely feels great, huh? ''

I smile a little and take a glance on Zhengting to see his reaction. He smiles just like I do without agreeing nor denying. I feel a bit disappointed somehow but manage to return the smile on my face when he holds my hand grip as if he won't let me go even for a second. After a hiking for almost five hours, we finally reach at the peak of the mountain. All my exhaustion fades as soon as I saw the breathtaking view of Anhui at the peak of Mount Huangshan.

There are a few more hikers at the peak of the mountain. We chat with them and most of them think that we're a couple. I smile and secretly hopes that its gonna be real soon.

We're enjoying the sunset view when suddenly our guide comes to me and Zhengting. He looks concern. '' Urm..you see there's only a room left for both of you to stay overnight. Are you alright sharing a room together? ''

I gulp nervously.