14

I froze at my place when I see Zhengting's the one in the kitchen. Damn. There's no space to run away now. On the other hand, Zhengting curves a smile as soon as he saw me.

'' Can you please hand the plates and cups to me? '' He asks.  I do as what I've been told. '' If you don't mind, can I help you washing them? '' I ask, trying to be polite. '' Sure, ''

I then stand next to him and both of us do the chores silently. Its not an awkward silence but a peaceful silence as both of us enjoy each other's company. After a while, Zhengting finally speak up, '' Hani, I actually saw you at the waterfall during the closing ceremony night, ''

I stop washing, feeling a bit nervous to his next question. '' Why did you run away? '' I just realize that he's not beating around the bush and just went straight to his point. I bit my lip, thinking as to what should I reply to him. Should I tell the truth that I was there to see him? I take a deep breathe.

I look him in the eyes, '' Because I wanted to see you and I happen to see you with Xuanyi, I shouldn't have disturbed both of you. Im sorry, ''

Zhengting lets out a deep sigh and was about to say something when suddenly Mr. Zhu comes an interrupts us. '' Kids, are you both done with the cleaning? We're all starving now! HAHAHA! ''

I throw him a smile, '' Yes we're done, sorry to keep you waiting, '' I bring the plates and cups and place them on the dinner table. Almost everyone is there, waiting for the dinner. I sit next to Cess and Chengcheng. As soon as I settle down, Chengcheng looks at me with the curious look when he saw me with Zhengting came out of the kitchen together. Still pissed off with him, I throw him a glare.

Zhengting fills the empty seat in front of me and I swear I can't eat properly as he keeps on staring at me!

'' Im sure most of you are tired so just rest early tonight, okay? We'll continue our activity tomorrow, '' Mr. Zhu says right after the dinner ends. '' Mr. Zhu is the best! '' We cheer for him because he understand us so well. We need a rest to rejuvenate ourselves for the next activities tomorrow.

The boys decide to clean the dishes so Cess and I return to our tent. '' Cess, '' I call out her name as she seems daze off since dinner. '' Are you alright? '' She throws an awkward smile and nods. '' Is this about you're leaving soon? '' I reach for her shoulder. '' I guess so, I'll miss you guys so so much, '' she replies. Even under the dim lights, I can see her eyes tearing up. I have a hunch that she's sad as she needs to leave Quanzhe. Quanzhe and Cess clicked together and they're very close.

'' Hani, I've something to tell you, '' I look at her. '' Quanzhe just confessed to me that he likes me.. '' She can't finish her sentence when starts to sob. I hug her tight and pat her back. '' Then what happen? ''

'' I told him that I can't accept him. Long distance relationship won't work, '' I withdraw from the hug before saying, '' Cess, do you love Quanzhe? ''

She seems hesitant to answer. '' I...I love Quanzhe more than anything..''

'' If you love him, then it's unfair to say such thing to him. I mean you both don't even try and you quickly assume that you relationship won't work. Can you imagine how did he feel? Love is like a gamble, you can't guarantee anything, so if you don't give a try, how would you know if you'll win or you'll lose? ''

Cess remains speechless. I continue, '' Do what your heart told you to, its now or never, ''

She hugs me. '' Thank you Hani, '' I nod in silence.

TIME SKIPS

Its already midnight and I can't sleep. I look to my side and Cess' already fell asleep. I keep on changing positions but I still can't sleep. I quickly get up. '' Ughh! '' I let out a tiny groan. I take my sweater and quickly head out of the tent.

Damn its freezing outside. I look around and it seems like everybody has fallen asleep. I walk to the river which is only a few meters away from our tent and wash my face. Oh my God! Even the water is freaking cold. I stand by the river and look up into the sky. The sky is full of stars and its a beautiful view to enjoy.

'' Hani? '' I startled when I heard a voice calling out my name. I look to the side to see Zhengting in his white sweater. I let out a sigh. Why does he need to be everywhere? I ignore him and keep looking at the sky.

Zhengting walks slowly to me and the next thing I know is he's embracing me from behind. He wraps his hand around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. I widen my eyes and whisper angrily, '' Zhengting, what are you doing?! ''

He ignores my question and say, '' Xuanyi and I are not a thing. I've never had feelings for her. ''

I almost choked. For fuck's sake, I've been assuming that they're going out and even stay away from him just to know that they're not dating?! I close my eyes, trying to remain calm with his sudden confession. '' Well.. I've never asked, '' I reply. Wow, I sure made a good reply, huh?

He lets out a chuckle next to my ears. Even his laugh sounds so angelic to me. Zhengting, stop playing with my feelings! He tighten the hug and whispers, '' I think I like you? ''

With that, he brings his face close to mine and leans in to press his warm lips against mine, giving me a comforting and relaxing long kiss. I close my eyes and kiss him back. Zhengting starts to move his lips and I do the same. We both kiss each other in unison like our lips are perfectly made for each other.

Zhu Zhengting, keep kissing me.. and don't let me go even for a second...

A/N : DID YALL CRINGE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJGSBSCHSCJSBCHCHDNBBCDJCNSK SORREY ZHENGTING BUT I ALWAYS DREAM OF KISSING U DSHJSBSJSJXJSB

PLEASE PARDON YOUR PERVERT AUTHOR THANK YOU!