Part 2

"Oh no no no" said England while walking around the room in circles. "I thought he was gone for sure" England then went back into his spell book until he stopped at a page. "It's all my fault, if only I haven't cursed him that day" said England. "Now now lad. How could it be your fault?" asked a calm voice that's similar to England's. "Who said that?" asked England.

Suddenly a puff of pink smoke appeared and vanished only to leave behind a similar looking England, but was wearing a velvet overcoat, with a pink shirt along with a blue bow tie and he had light blue eyes. "Ello, did you miss me?" asked the England look alike with a smile. "Excuse me? I'm pretty sure we never meet before" said England. "Oh I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name is England, but you may call me Oliver Kirkland" said Oliver. "Ah sorry to burst your bloody bubble, but I'm the one and only England" said England while pointing at himself. "Well lad, I'm your counterpart also known as your dark side. But most importantly I'm your 2P" said Oliver.

"2P? What in the name of all bloody things holy is a 2P?" asked England. "Well if only if you weren't such a bloody git and look more into your book of creatures, demons, and whatnot it tells you about 2Ps" said Oliver. "Hey! I'm not a bloody git!" yelled England. "Now now England or should I call you Arthur, everyone in your own world/dimension has a dark side, including the country personifications. However during the tide of the balance there's only a few number of the 2P countries left" said Oliver. "Like how many are left?" asked England. "Well there's me, also following with the 2P version of the Allied Powers and the Axis Powers. However can you guess whose leading the 2Ps?" asked Oliver.

"Uhh.... 2P America?" asked England. "Close lad, he's actually leading the 2P Allied Powers, but in a more... how should I call it? Ah, in a much more brutal way" said Oliver. "Umm... is it 2P Germany?" asked England. "Oooh... so close, but no he isn't. 2P Germany is actually *coughlazyallthetimecough*... what I mean he's busy way too much and isn't leading. In fact he isn't even leading the 2P Axis Powers" said Oliver. "So who is it then?" asked England. "Oh that's easy, it's-" and without an explanation Oliver then vanished from England's sight.

"Hmm... 2P? I could of swore I heard it before but where exactly?" asked England in wonder. England then found a book about different dimensions which was put together with the former North Korea that was his friend and ally. England was roaming through the pages until he came across the page of the 2Ps. England separated the list of the 2Ps between Allied Powers and Axis Powers. England then put down their country names along with their human names, in this order:

1P Allied Powers/2P Allied Powers1P America: Alfred F. Jones/2P America: Al Jones1P England: Arthur Kirkland/2P England: Oliver Kirkland 1P France: Francis Bonnefoy/2P France: Francois Bonnefoy 1P Canada: Matthew Williams/2P Canada: Matt Williams 1P Russia: Ivan Braginski/2P Russia: Vladimir Braginski 1P China: Yao Yang/2P China: Xiao Yang

1P Axis Powers/2P Axis Powers1P North Italy: Feliciano Vargas/2P North Italy: Luciano Vargas 1P South Italy: Romano Vargas/2P South Italy: Flavio Vargas 1P Germany: Ludwig Beilschmidt/2P Germany: Lutz Beilschmidt 1P Prussia: Gilbert Beilschmidt/2P Prussia: Akbar Beilschmidt 1P Japan: Kiku Honda/2P Japan: Kuro Honda

After the list was done, England then heard a noise outside his magic chamber. England then grabbed paper that had the 2P country names along with the 1P country names. England then found the source of noise to a chamber he never dared to go in. When England opened the door and to his surprise, he found Oliver with a man that has an appearance to that of Austria's. But had black hair and red eyes, in fact he seems to being wearing a punk rock black suit with spikes and matching black heeled boots. "Oh ello there lad. I'm just here to visit an old friend. Ahh... I was exactly trying to set him free" said Oliver.