Part 9

It was morning time and the sun is shining, it is going to be a peaceful day. "What do you-a mean he's-a too strong!" yelled a voice. "Luciano calm down! We were just overpowered" said Matt who was putting bandages on Al. "Overpowered!? You idotas were-a much stronger than him!" yelled Luciano while slamming his fist on the table. "We were until he kicked our butts" said Al. "I-a don't want to hear your-a pathetic excuses! I-a gave you guys a direct order and-a you failed me!" yelled Luciano.

"It seems zhat during zhe time of zhe Great Var, ve lost all of our combat strength" said Akbar. "How can we!?" asked Luciano while turning around to face Akbar. "Vell ve did lost amount of 2P countries vhich makes us all powerful as one" said Lutz before putting his head down to sleep. "Well that-a doesn't make sense!" yelled Luciano. "Ruciano, I have important news to terr you" said Kuro who came in. "My Kuro, since when are you-a late?" asked Flavio.

"I-a don't care if you are-a late or not! Just tell me-a what news you-a have" said Luciano in a annoyed tone. "It turns out that both Oriver and Rorand have sided with the 1Ps" said Kuro. While Kuro said this everything was silent and outside the building a woman was out gardening, until this happened: "WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!?" The power of the voice that yelled caused the earth to shake and the voice that caused this was no other than Luciano's. Back in the building of where the 2Ps were at, Luciano was so mad to hear that both Oliver and Roland have sided with the 1Ps. "What do you-a mean that those two idotas think that-a betraying us is-a okay!?" yelled Luciano.

"I don't know why they thought so" said Kuro before heading to his seat. "When I-a get my hands on them, they're-a so dead!" yelled Luciano. "Sir do you vant us to go find North Korea?" asked Francois. "Yes, I-a do and I-a want to find those two idota traitors" said Luciano before cracking his knuckles. "So once we found him, what are we going to?" asked Vladimir. "Hmm... I-a never thought we'll make it this-a far" said Luciano while placing his hand under his cheek.

"I say we kill that [beep]er" said Al while Luciano raised a brow. "He wants to get his revenge on North Korea for kicking him into a lake. The same goes for me" said Matt. "Okay is there-a more people who-a wants to bone to pick with-a him?" asked Luciano. "I do und zhat's for slicing mein AK-47 into pieces" said Lutz who got up. "Alright, I-a get it already! We are-a heading to China to-a get North Korea and-a those traitors" said Luciano. "How are ve suppose to get zhere?" asked Akbar.

"Since our three idotas used our-a transporters, we are-a going to board on a plane" said Luciano. "How are we supposed to do that?" asked Vladimir. "Ask the person who can help you" said Xiao who came in unnoticed. "Ahh... Xiao. I'm-a glad we have you" said Luciano with a grin. "Let's not forget that I'm 2P China and I know where my counterpart lives also" said Xiao before leaving with the other 2Ps.

~Meanwhile At China's House~

"Italy! Jou're late for training!" yelled Germany who came into Italy's guest room. To his surprise he saw Italy and Romano fast asleep. "Zhese two dummkopfs need an alarm clock" mumbled Germany. Germany that went over to Italy's bed and pulled off the blanket to see Italy sleeping with Iyong ju. "So zhat's vhy Italy hasn't been driving me crazy at night" whispered Germany. His eyes soon caught on Iyong ju's sleeping form and noticed how Italy gets along with him.

'He seems so adorable vhen he iz sleeping vith Italy' thought Germany until he shook his head. "Vhat am I even saying? It's really a shame for me to understand zhat he's so misunderstood" said Germany while giving off a sad expression. Iyong ju soon slowly opened his eyes and to his surprise he saw Germany looking at him. "L-Ludwig what are you doing in here?" asked Iyong ju. "Vell I'm only here to get Italy for training" said Germany. "Training? Who gets up at 7 'o' clock in the morning to train?" asked Iyong ju.