Part 8

All was silent until Matt made his first move with his hockey stick, who then jumped up high in the air and began to attack Italy. Italy was left in shock as Matt came to him fast and began to position his stick to hit Italy on the head. A moment had passed, were Italy left up his head to only see Matt's stick to be three inches from his head. Italy than followed the ending part of the stick to only see Iyong ju blocking it with his hand. Matt was also surprised to see his attack was blocked and before he could do anything, Iyong ju than grab onto the stick along with Matt holding it and started to spin in circles. Matt who was caught in this was starting to get dizzy and was about to yell for help, until Iyong ju threw the stick along with Matt into a shrine lake.

Matt than came out of the water and began panting, while taking deep breaths. "How the [beep] did he do that!?" yelled Al who was shocked. "I-I don't even know Al" said Matt before catching his breathe and grabbing onto the ledge to get out of the lake. "Okay then, it's my turn" said Al before putting down his bat to crack his knuckles and picked up his bat. Italy was watching this was worried about Iyong ju's safety, but was surprised of how he saved his life. "Let's see how tough you are, punk" said Al before running towards Iyong ju with his bat in his hands.

When Al got close, he started to swing his bat around while Iyong ju was successfully dodging Al's attacks. "How are you even [beep]ing dodge my attacks like that? This time you're not going to be so lucky you mother[beep]er" said Al before using his ultimate attack, until it was blocked by Iyong ju. Before Al could even swear, Iyong ju than quickly kick flipped Al causing him to land in the same lake as Matt. Al than came up to the surface while catching his breath. "W-Why you m-mother[beep]ing b-brute!" yelled Al before swimming to the ledge where Matt is resting by and began climbing out. Soon after Iyong ju was done teaching both Al and Matt a lesson, Lutz was the last one standing.

"Mein gott, jou sure have skills. However jour luck ends here, because I Lutz iz going to make jour vorld spin around till jou bleed" said Lutz before pulling out a large AK-47. While Lutz was cocking the gun and had it locked onto Iyong ju, Italy realized that he was going to get shoot quickly ran in front of Lutz's lock on. "So zhen jou dare to get in mein vay of firing? Zhat's a shocker. But fortunately for me, I'll only have two shots of zhis. I hope jou said jour final prayers, because jou ain't gonna to live to tell zhe tale" said Lutz before laughing evilly and began to fire. Italy embraced himself, until he heard a couple of clanks. He wasn't feeling the bullets piercing through his skin but instead, he looked up and a saw a shield that's made out of thin blue wires, that are protecting him. Al and Matt were shocked to see Iyong ju protecting Italy and Lutz was surprised to see Italy still alive.

Iyong ju than repositioned his wires and jumped up in the air only to be above Lutz. "How dare jou use zhose zhings to protect a 1P!" yelled Lutz before locking onto Iyong ju. At perfect timing, both Iyong ju and Lutz attacked at the same time. However Iyong ju was not effected by the bullets and his wires were strong enough to slice, Lutz's gun into small pieces. "Zhis iz so not mein day. Let's get out of here!" yelled Lutz as both Al and Matt quickly ran to an exit, along with Lutz following behind them. Lutz than turned around to face both Italy and Jason.

"Jou may have von, North Korea. But ve vill be back vith zhe other 2Ps" said Lutz before retreating with Al and Matt. When the three 2Ps left, Italy was amazed of what Iyong ju did during his fight. "Ve~! Iyong ju! That-a was-a amazing! I-a thought I-a was going to get-a shot, until you-a saved me! You're my-a hero!" said Italy until he noticed that Iyong ju wasn't doing so good. "Ve~! What's the matter, Iyong ju?" asked Italy who kneeled next to Iyong ju again. Iyong ju looked at Italy, until he felt a rushing pain in his chest. Italy made Iyong ju uncover his chest and saw a bullet hole that was placed by his heart.

Italy than made Iyong ju lay flat on his back and he touched the wound, only for Iyong ju to hiss in pain. "Ayeeee! Hang on Iyong ju, I'll-a save you!" yelled Italy as he placed his hands on the wound for pressure. While placing pressure on Iyong ju's wound, Italy saw blood coming from Iyong ju's body causing him to panic even more. "No! Iyong ju, don't-a leave me!" yelled Italy who was starting to cry. "F-Feliciano... p-please... d-don't c-cry. I-I'll b-be... f-fine" said Iyong ju weakly. "No, no Iyong ju! Don't speak!" yelled Italy who than began to break into tears.