Part 15

~Somewhere In Russia~

At Russia's house, the Baltic Trio were put to work by Russia when Australia decided to stay for a vacation. Back and forth they went to give and get things for Australia and his needs. Lithuania was busy making coffee for Australia along with breakfast, Estonia was tasked to give Australia weather reports for his flight back to his own country, and Latvia.... well he was trying not to be nervous around Australia when it comes to the smaller needs. Latvia was even tasked to Australia around Russia's house, for an example he shows where the bathroom is. "Ravis, you don't need to keep showing me where the bathroom is. In fact, I know now how to get to it without you" said Australia as he walking with Latvia to the bathroom. "N-No, you're M-Mr. R-Russia's guest of honor and h-he expects you to be treated k-kindly" said Latvia nervously.

When they came to the door to the bathroom, Australia turned to look at Latvia who was sweating. "You know you don't have to be that nervous. You can trust me and I can trust you" said Australia before walking into the bathroom while locking the door behind him. Latvia than headed downstairs to the kitchen where both Lithuania and Estonia are at. "H-How long is Ralph going to be staying here?" asked Latvia as both Lithuania and Estonia looked at him. "He's supposed to leave here by this Friday" said Estonia. "In fact it's already Wednesday, so Ravis please be patient" said Lithuania while going back to making breakfast.

Soon Ukraine came in and sat down across to Estonia while looking tired. "Irunya, you look terrible. Care to tell us why you're so down?" asked Estonia. "Oh, it's nothing boys. I'm fine" said Ukraine with a smile. "You don't look fine, Irunya. Please tell us what's wrong" said Lithuania as he stopped cooking on the stove. "Ralph has been here for at least three weeks and I'm tired of doing extra laundry" said Ukraine.

"He's suppose to be leaving on Friday; so you're going to have to wait two days" said Estonia before looking back at his laptop. Lithuania was then finished making breakfast which consists of pancakes, French toast, sausages, and eggs. "Ah, there's my breakfast surprise! Thanks Toris!" said Australia as he came into the kitchen. After finishing with his breakfast, Australia had a very long conversation with the Baltic Trio and Ukraine. "And remember that's why kangaroos don't live in Africa, but in my country. They are really, really super duper important in the animal kingdom" said Australia while finishing his speech. Ukraine and the Baltic Trio weren't really listening (all expect for the mochi Germany and mochi Italy) to Australia, they were suddenly snapped back into reality as Australia's phone buzzed.

"Oh, would you look at that. I need head back to my country now and I really did enjoyed my time with you all. But duty calls" said Australia before leaving the kitchen. "Ve~! Ve~!" said mochi Italy while trying to mochi Germany's attention, but in return the Italian mochi gets angry grunts from the cube mochi. "Now, now mochi Germany will only talk to you if he's not being bothered by you. However if you want his attention than start whimpering" said Lithuania. "And where did you get that idea form?" asked Estonia. "When I was minding my own business in Ivan's library, I came across the sounds of whimpering. I found the source of the noise and it came from mochi Russia, that went ''da, da''. I picked it up and babied it, till it calmed down " said Lithuania. "So where is mochi Russia?" asked Latvia.

"Well when I found him, I showed him to mochi Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. It went find until, mochi Russia caused fear into mochi Latvia" said Lithuania. "Oh, well that wasn't very nice" said Latvia. Estonia was not paying attention to both Lithuania and Latvia's conversation as he was looking into the outside world on his laptop. Then suddenly he got an alert message that nearly gave him a heart attack which made Ukraine look at him. "Eduard, what's the matter?" asked Ukraine with concern look on her face. "It's nothing, I was just looking at my emails. In fact, my boss wanted me to come back for a meeting" said Estonia as he closes the top cover to his laptop.