Part 14

The next morning Iyong ju felt warm and believed that last night was a horrible dream. When Iyong ju opened his eyes he saw America standing in front of the bed. "Good morning, dude!" yelled America with a smile till Iyong ju quieted him down. "Shh.... are you crazy!? You almost woke both Feliciano and Romano. But mostly Feliciano!" whispered Iyong ju. Italy was still sound asleep and didn't woke up to America's loud and anxious voice.

"Sorry, dude. I didn't mean to" whispered America with a nervous smile. "What are you doing in here? Have you come to mock me for all those years?" asked Iyong ju with a stern expression. "No dude, I just want to hang out with you" said America while Iyong ju looked at him like he's crazy. "Okay, fine. I just need you to get out of here, so I can get dressed" said Iyong ju as America nodded and left the room. Iyong ju looked over at Italy's sleeping form and softly patted his head. Iyong ju than got up and got dressed, which was black jeans and a red shirt that has Korean writing on it.

Iyong ju than came back to Italy and placed a small red apple on his forehead. Soon Iyong ju found America in the kitchen who was eating Frosted Flakes. "Oh dude! You made it! Do you want to eat breakfast with me?" asked America who was pouring milk into his cereal. "Sure thing" said Iyong ju as he sat down at the table and ate breakfast with America. After eating breakfast both America and Iyong ju went outside and went to an ancient Chinese temple. "So Alfred what do you want to do?" asked Iyong ju.

"I want to go to Canada and also visit my country" said America with a smile. "Oh that sounds great. Are we going to see your brother also?" asked Iyong ju. "Uhh... what brother?" asked America who was confused. "You know, Canada" said Iyong ju. "Who's Canada?" asked America who still wasn't getting it. "Matthew Williams, you know the guy who's at the meetings but isn't even noticed" said Iyong ju with a sigh. "Oh that Canada! Than why didn't you say so?" asked America with a nervous laugh. "I DID!!!!" yelled Iyong ju as hellfire appeared behind him. "O-Okay, I-I got you. Sorry" said America with a nervous smile as Iyong ju calmed down.

~Meanwhile With Italy~

Italy was sleeping peacefully until he opened his eyes and felt something on his forehead. He grabbed it with his hand and sat up to only see an apple. Italy looked to his side and found that Iyong ju wasn't next to him. "Germany!!!!!!" yelled Italy as couple of rooms down the hall is where Germany's room is at. Germany's eyes snapped open as he heard Italy's voice. "Vhat does he vant? He should get help since Iyong ju iz vith him" groaned Germany.

"Germany!!!!" yelled Italy's voice again. "I suppose it's somezhing important zhan" said Germany as he sat up. It's been a couple of episodes over the time when Germany broke his ankle and Japan did said it will take time to heal. However this morning, Germany's ankle seemed fine and he felt no pain, so he took off the cast. "Mein ankle seems to be fine, vhich means I can finally get Italy to train" said Germany as he got up slowly. After getting dressed Germany went to Italy's room and to his surprise Italy was in a panic attack.

"Italy, vhat iz it?" asked Germany as he got closer to Italy. "Germany, it's-a terrible! Iyong ju, he's-a gone" cried Italy as Germany placed a hand on his shoulder. "Umm... Italy, I'm pretty sure zhat he got up before jou" said Germany. "W-What do you mean?" asked Italy with tears in his eyes. "He probably vent outside or vent to China's library" said Germany. "So does that-a mean, he's okay?" asked Italy who stopped crying.

"Ja, he's fine" said Germany. "Ve~! Luddy, your-a ankle! Is it-a okay?" asked Italy with a smile. "Ja, Italy it's okay. Zhat means today iz zhe day I'm training jou" said Germany with a grim smile. "Veeee~! Okay than. Wait.... nooooo! I-A DON'T WANT TO TRAIN!!!" cried Italy. "How many times do I-a have to tell you-a bastards to shut up!!!" yelled Romano as he woke up. "Sorry Romano" said Italy as Romano calmed down. "Whatever" mumbled Romano as he went back to sleep. "I'll be vaiting in zhe kitchen vhile jou get dressed. Jou better be downstairs before I finish mein breakfast, got it?" asked Germany as Italy nodded. Germany than left the room and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. Italy did what he was told to do and left his room, till he realized that he needs to get Japan.