Part 6

While England was looking through his spell book, Iyong ju sneakily made his way far into the room. "Where is that bloody spell book? I know it is in here somewhere" mumbled England as he kept flipping through pages. Suddenly Iyong ju got an idea to get his sweet revenge on England and then controlling the blinding bright light, he took the form of France. "Ohonhonhon~!" said Iyong ju in France's voice while England turned around and saw Iyong ju on his bed. "What in the name of bloody hell are you doing in here!?" yelled England. Without noticing the real France coming into the room and asked "Black sheep of Europe, vho are you yelling at?"

England then looked at both the real France and at Iyong ju, while trying to make out what he's seeing here. "Hold the bloody phone, which one of you is the real bloody frog?" asked England. "You black sheep of Europe, I'm ze real country of love!" said both Iyong ju and France at the same time. "Okay then. If one of you bloody gits get this question right you're not a fake. Got it?" asked England while both Iyong ju and France nodded their heads. "Okay. What's the most common thing that I say to you like almost everyday?" asked England. "You usually call us a bloody frog, after ve call you ze black sheep of Europe" said both Iyong ju and France at the same time again.

"Okay, I'm suppose that both of you know that answer. We tried this the easy way, now we'll do this the hard why. You see these bottle of potions, they actually contain a substance that's similar to holy water. When this "substance" touches your skin, you will feel some burning and some stinging, causing something bad to happen to you" said England while holding the two potions in separate hands. Soon England began splashing some kind of liquid onto both Iyong ju and France for about five times. "Okay you two, we can stop now" said England who gave up. "Black sheep of Europe, iz zat stuff vashable?" asked France. "Yeah it is. But make sure you clean it off real good" said England as France then ran out of the room to wash both his clothes and himself. England then went back into the pages of his spell book, were Iyong ju who was trying to hold in the stinging suddenly changed back to his regular form and quietly hissed out the pain.

When England found the right spell to find the fake France, he turned around and found Iyong ju sitting on his bed. "You! What are you doing here!?" yelled England as Iyong ju looked up at him and began pointing at himself. "Yes, you bloody madman I'm talking to you! Why is the suppose to be forgotten North Korea doing here?" asked England while gripping his spell book. Iyong ju didn't bother to reply to England's question so, he gave him a cold stare. "Don't give me that look, I placed a spell on this room to only bring you even more pain than before. So you better not try to pull any tricks on me" said England with a devilish smirk. After a minute had a passed, Iyong ju decided to just talk to England just to get it over with.

"Uhh... Arthur" said Iyong ju "Yes, what do you what?" asked England. "Did you miss me?" asked Jason. "Well I was supposed to forget about you, but unfortunately a stupid Prussian saved your bloody ass" said England. "Oh that? If you're wondering how I'm still alive. It's like you said, it's because of Gilbert and it's because of these" said Iyong ju as held up his hands only to reveal him wearing black fingerless gloves. "Why are you wearing those?" asked England.

"Oh it wasn't long after that curse you laid on me and my little accident with Australia's vice president of trading, I had my top scientists make these for me. With this I'm unstoppable and I managed to get my independence back from Ivan, slice Denmark's battle axe in half, and almost kill Switzerland with these.. umm things" said Iyong ju while bringing down his hands onto his lap. "Why are you even here?" asked England. "To see you and lay down my sorrows for my brother, that's why" said Iyong ju. "Oh, I see what you mean" said England as Iyong ju got up and started to walk over to him. "Oh Arthur, things had changed since you last saw me; however, I still have a deep hatred" said Iyong ju with a grim expression. "A deep hatred for what exactly?" asked England while keeping his cool.