Part 22 (Final Part)

"Anything Alfred?" asked England. "I'm getting nothing. I tried calling Yao but it just goes straight into his voice messages" said America. "Have you tried texting him?" asked England. "Yeah I tried, but I'm not getting a reply back" said America. "Zat's not like Yao at all. He usually responds back fast" said France. "Italy, I've tried everyzhing, literally everyzhing und still no reply" said Germany.

"You-a may have tried everything, but have you-a tried using pasta?" asked Italy. "Pasta isn't going to make Japan respond, ve've been over zhis" said Germany. "That may be true, but it-a works for you" said Italy. "I have a feeling that something bad happened to them" said Yong Soo. "What do you mean?" asked Iyong ju. "I'm saying that maybe that they went somewhere important" said Yong Soo.

"Hang on a second, I think he's onto something" said England. "Really? Oh that reminds me when Alfred mentioned something about Oliver and Roland helping, I haven't seen them in awhile" said Canada. "Speaking of vhich, vhere are zhey?" asked Prussia. "Going on from that, where-a is my sorry for an excuse counterpart?" asked Romano. Suddenly the large screen in the meeting room goes off into static before switching over a semi enthusiastic Lutz. "Uh hallo, iz zhis thing on? Oh vait here ve go. Zhis message iz being given to the 1P counterparts as ordered by Luciano himself. I'm Lutz und I vill be jour host for zhis evening or vhatever time it iz. I really don't care" said Lutz.

"Lutz...vhat are jou doing?" asked Germany. "I'm pretty sure I can't hear jou but I can see jou und you can see me as I tell you zhat zhe 2Ps vill be playing a game vith you all. Ve have two make zhat four unfortunate contestants zhat vill be starring in zhis game or should I say forced" said Lutz before he started laughing. "Okay Lutz you had enough, it's my turn" said Al while pushing Lutz away from the camera. "Man this game sounds like a lot of fun" said America. "Shut up Alfred" said England. "Since I suggested a direct video message, I just wanted to say that we the 2Ps will have a pleasure into kicking all of your asses and after we're done we will beat the [beep]ing sh** out of your dead bodies" said Al.

"Well that's a pleasant thing to know" said Romano sarcastically. "Beat up my own dead body after killing me? Oh my" said France who was so against the thought of it. "Alright, alright, that's-a enough of you two. Get out" said Luciano who was scooting both Al and Lutz away from the camera. "I know you can't hear us Luciano, but we're coming for you and we will defeat you" said Iyong ju. "I-a was going to be first to talk to you, but I-a had to be so rudely interrupted by two idiotas. Anyway, do you-a see these four prisoners over there?" asked Luciano as the camera moved away from him and onto a cafe of where China, Japan, Oliver, and Roland were being held in. "They did it. They actually captured them, but how?" asked Russia.

"I bet you're-a wondering how these four got into this cage, don't worry I'll-a tell you. You see, these four managed to get past my-a security and break into my base without being caught. However, they were-a soon captured after believing that they could find my-a plans and do you want to know who-a lead them into this cage? Oh fratello, come here" said Luciano. Everyone grew shocked when they saw Flavio making his way to the camera right next to Luciano. Before Flavio could say anything, Romano unnoticeably grabbed Russia's pipe before quickly throwing it at screen thus shattering it. "R-Romano.....what are you-a doing?" asked Italy. "What does it look like I'm-a doing? I had to destroy the screen out of anger because my-a own counterpart turned out to be a nothing but a liar!!!" yelled Romano. "Wh...what...? What do you-a mean?" asked Italy.

"Romano made a good point, ve shouldn't have trusted Flavio in zhe first place" said Germany. "Trusted him? When I knocked him out with a frying pan, I should've banished him to another dimension more than that, I should've placed a curse on him as punishment" said England. "But...I-a thought that he was.....going to help" said Italy. "Help!? You-a want to know who made things worse? You did!!!" yelled Romano. "No....no.....how did I-a make things worse?" asked Italy who was now shaking in fear. "Oh you-a just had to play "the everyone will-a become friends because they had a bad past if I-a be nice and understanding" game. Well guess what? It was-a fine when you met Iyong ju, but when it-a got up to meeting Flavio everything fell apart. He used you frat- Feliciano and you-a walked into his trap" said Romano sounding hurt when finishing his last sentence.