Chapter 4

"Harry, I.." I stuttered in shock. What the hell is going on? "You.. I.. You don't even like me."

"Yeah, that's why I just.. Did that." He smirked. "I definitely like you, Louis. More than I should."

"I like you too.." I smiled, my heart pumping at a million miles per hour. He leaned in and our lips briefly touched before he pulled back with a sigh.

"But we can't be.. y'know, together." He shook his head. I gave him a confused look and he let out another small sigh. "I'm no good for you. Or anyone."

"Harry, you're--"

"Don't try to make things work, Lou. This can't work. This is why I didn't want to get close to you." He shook his head and stood up, leaving me on the floor.

"Why can't it work, Harry? We both feel the exact same way about each other." I said, not moving from the floor. He looked down at me, his curls falling over his eyes.

"Because.. I'm not.." He stammered and kneeled down next to me. "I'm.." He looked into my eyes. "Who am I kidding?" He questioned before crashing his lips to mine again as we leaned up against the end of his bed. I pulled him closer to me and he moaned at my touch, his tongue dancing across my own. He slid his hands down to my butt, moving his hands back and forward in an almost massaging way. He stood up, lifting me with him and tangled his fingers in my hair. He moved his lips across my cheek and down to my neck, sucking gently. He soon returned his lips to mine as I sat down on the edge of his bed, my hands sliding their way under his shirt and my fingers tracing his six pack. I'd never enjoyed a kiss so much in my entire life. This was more than a kiss.

He let a light moan escape his lips as he pulled away.

"Harry, I--" I started before his lips met mine again as he smiled a wicked smile. I laughed against the kiss as he pushed me back, climbing on top of me. He put his hand under my shirt for a few moments before completely removing it. I pulled his own shirt above his head, revealing his bare chest hovering above me. I pulled on his waist making him fall down onto me, our skin touching. I rolled out from underneath him so that I was now hovering over him. I felt slightly more in control. Harry pushed up on my chest and I toppled off of him. He jumped up from the bed, his jeans falling to the floor as he hit play on his stereo. Rihanna - Rude Boy started to play loudly as he jumped back to me, whipping my jeans off in one swift movement. I felt his bare legs touch mine as I pulled his chin closer with my finger tips. His body was moving across mine and making me crave for more. He tugged on my hair making me moan with delight. He pulled away and stared into my eyes with a smirk, before kissing me and biting my bottom lip seductively. He lifted my back from the bed, pulling me into his chest with his lips. I gripped his back, trailing my fingertips down the small of his back. I felt the heat coming from his body rising as we got more and more into it. He began to kiss down my neck again, making me throw my head back with pleasure. He smiled and I could tell he was enjoying making me want more. I pushed him back and began to do the same to him, kissing his neck gently while he pulled me even closer.

Soon, a slow song came on and our pace slowed to the tempo. He relaxed down onto his pillow as I kissed his neck. I relaxed down onto his chest and felt his breathing become deeper. I looked up to see his green eyes closed, framed by his long black eyelashes. I smiled and fell asleep with his arm draped over my waist. I woke up to him still breathing heavily. My eyes fluttered open and I realised what had happened as the stereo was still playing romantic songs.

What the hell have I done? I had a romantic make-out session with Harry Styles, the boy who had hated me for weeks. As I said, I liked him. I cared for him and wanted him to be happy. If he could be happy with me then.. That's great. If not though, I would probably get hurt. Shit, Louis you've really done it this time. He said you couldn't be together and now you've gone and let him seduce you. God, this is confusing.