Chapter 23

*okay, guys. I have put videos in the sidebar so you guys can understand the relationship between Liam and Zayn. so there is one in the side bar and this is another one I love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjUHudNzQfc have a look, 'cause their bromance is so cute and their relationship in this story is pretty real. (: *

"I will always love you, Louis Tomlinson." Harry whispered into my hair, before kissing my forehead gently.

"Good." I smirked into his chest as we lay in the dark room. We didn't even know how long we'd been there, or if anyone was looking for us. We didn't even care. It had been so long since we'd even touched each other like that. I sat up and pulled my fingers away from his messy curls. "We'd better get back to the bus." I smiled and helped him stand up. I looked down and realised we were both still naked. Before I could say anything he gripped my back again and pulled me into a playful kiss. I pushed him away with a laugh and grabbed my underwear, pulling on the rest of my clothes after.

"I hate it when you do that." Harry whined.

"What?"

"Wear clothes." he frowned and I burst out laughing.

"I could say the same about you! Come on, they'll be wondering where we got to." I pushed the door open and we began walking down the corridor, soon finding the exit.

"I love you too, by the way." I looked up at him and he smiled, staring ahead.

"Good." he replied as we walked outside.

"Where the hell have you been?" Paul asked with a worried face as we stepped onto the bus.

"Taking advantage of our situation." Harry shrugged and walked past Paul, sitting on his bunk.

"What does that mean?" he looked at me and I gave him a sly smile.

"No idea, Paul." I smirked and walked over to my own bunk. I spread out on my bed and closed the curtain. 

**A FEW MONTHS LATER.**

"Okay boys, who wants to go first?" the camera woman said. We were at a studio, filming for our Year In The Making documentary. "Niall?"

"Yeah, sure." Niall nodded with a smile and sat down in front of the green screen. She asked him sets of questions off of a sheet while we stood a few metres behind her. Soon they got to the subject of the Red or Black performance and I felt Harry tense up next to me.

"I didn't know they would talk about that..." he gulped, gripping my hand tightly.

"It's fine, don't worry." I squeezed his hand back and soon he relaxed again.

"Okay, Louis, your turn." the woman said as Niall came wandering back. A few questions later and sure enough, she moved onto the subject of the red or black performance.

"So, tell me how you felt that night."

"It was really horrible for me to watch, 'cause like... As a friend I really wanted to do something. But I could hardly walk over to him during the performance and be like 'you alright, mate?'" I tried to smile as I relived the night in my mind. "And it was quite frustrating because when I tried to comfort him after the performance, obviously nothing I can say could really make that much of a difference. I felt a bit powerless. I really wanted to do something for a friend, but I couldn't." I paused, feeling a little upset.