Chapter 8

Authors note--- GUYS, I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS. I'm thinking of doing a few more bromance stories, like Ziall and Niam. Anyway would you guys read them? The storylines would be a lot different to this, like, they wouldn't be famous or something. Comment and tell me your thoughts? Thanks loves! Xoxo

**3 weeks later**

Finally, our album was being released. We had a signing at HMV, so as usual we all piled into the van one by one, jumping to our usual seat. We'd hung a little toy leprechaun next to Niall's seat as a joke, but he liked it and it had been there for weeks now.

"Guys, guys shut up a minute! They're playing our first single from the album!" Harry shouted, pointing to the radio. Paul turned it up and immediately we started dancing and shaking the van.

"BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AIN'T HAAAARD TO TELL" I yelled with the others.

"Boys boys, listen.." Paul turned down the radio and we all fell to silence. "Shut the fuck up." he said in a whisper, making us all burst out laughing.

"I don't get payed enough for this." he sighed, wiping a hand down his face.

"Oh come on, Paul. You love babysitting us." I winked and he shrugged.

"Sometimes. Other times I want to... Don't worry." he chuckled.

"Alright lads, we need to get in as soon as possible." Paul turned to us in the van, pointing to the shop.

"Paul, there's thousands of girls here." Zayn pointed to the crowds of girls outside as I watched them in amazement. I knew we had fans but this was insane. There was so many.

"Yeah, but there's even more inside and they are waiting for you to sign their CDs. You need to get most of them done." He said and we nodded, Niall's hand on the door handle.

"Ready boys?" he smiled cheekily and we all shoved him playfully as he opened the door, jumping out. The girls screamed louder and I shook my head, smiling. Jesus. We were surrounded by people screaming our names and grabbing us.

"Louis! Louis I love you!" one girl was hysterical, grabbing at my striped shirt.

"I love you too, babe." I smiled and hugged her across the metal barriers. She cried into my shoulder and my eyes widened at how people could get so worked up over us. We were just the same as we always were.

"Lou, we've got to go mate." Zayn tapped my arm as I pulled myself away from the girl, who didn't seem to want to let go.

"Bye, love." I laughed and kissed her cheek, before leaving with Zayn as she cried into her friends shoulder, blubbering my name. I couldn't hold back a laugh as I saw these girls crying at us. I hugged a few more fans and touched a few hands before finally getting to the door and being greeted by ten times more fans.

"Oh my god.." I gasped, walking behind Harry and Zayn, forming a line and sitting down at the table. A young woman, maybe 5 or 6 years older than us came up to the table with a smile. She placed down 10 Sharpie pens, 5 glasses of water and a plate of Oreos.

"I heard you guys like Oreos so I got you some from the staff room." she said, blushing slightly as Harry smiled at her.

"We sure do!" Niall said and she giggled, her eyes soon wondering back to Harry. I obviously had no problems with this because.. Well.. He's kind of gay. Well.. Kind of? No. He is.

"Thanks." Harry smiled and the girl turned a light shade of pink as she played with her hair.

"Just ask for Kim if you need anything. That's me." she said before walking away and I heard Harry choke a little.