Other World

(Raph is still in shock that his brothers have buttons for eyes)

Other Leo-Well, go on. Donnie's in his lab.

(Raph goes down the hall and opens the study door. Instead of typing away at his computer, he's playing notes on a baby grand piano)

Raph-Hello?

(Other Donnie turns around. He also has shiny button eyes which are a mahogany color. He seems happier and a little less scrawny than real Donnie. He smiles broadly)

Other Donnie-Hey Raph! Great you're finally here!

Raph-Wait. Where's all your science junk? Isn't this a lab?

Other Donnie-A music lab! Why waste time on inventing when I can play piano?

Raph-Well, the Donnie I know can't play piano.

Other Donnie-No need to... this piano plays ME! (Gloves ­ connected with rods and pulleys ­pop out of the piano's front and onto his hand. His hands raise up ­then drop down to play the piano)

🎵Making up a song about Raphael🎵

🎵He's a strong guy, you can tell!

He's hot in the eyes of everyone (mainly the ladies) who ever laid their eyes on Raph-a-el.

When you need a fighter just come to this guy!

And this ain't, no, lie!🎵

Raph-I like it. Oh and Leo said to tell you the food's ready.

Other Donnie-Nice! Who's starving? Raise your hand. (He sticks his hand up, still in a glove, and his other gloved hand slaps his face while Raph chuckles)

(Other Brother sets down a huge roasted chicken near Raph on a table spread with candles, fine China and silver and a gold centerpiece. Figure eight model train tracks circle plates covered in dishes of all types of feed. Other Donnie seals this moment by making prayer hands and a solemn face)

Other Donnie-We bow our heads, and give bless, to Other Mikey's golden chicken breast!

Other Mikey-(chuckles)

Other Leo-Amazing ham Mikey!

Other Mikey-Well, I try!

April-(offscreen) Sorry I'm late!

Raph-... Lemme guess. That's the Other April?

(She comes in with blue buttons for eyes and her hair down)

Other April-Of course! Who'd you expect? Your April? (Sits down)

Other Leo-Oh, here comes the condiment train! Choo-choo!

(A model train circles round the track, pulling a cars filled with different condiments and spices)

(Other Leo looks on approvingly, not touching any food himself)

Raph-You got any drinks here?

Other Mikey-Of course! Any requests?

(A beautiful chandelier drink dispenser descends)

Raph-Pomegranate milkshake?

(The dispenser stops, stops and fills his glass while Other Leo presents dessert: a cake with candles that pop up and light themselves while the words "WELCOME HOME!" write themselves in icing)

Raph-What do you mean home?

Other Mikey-We've been waiting for you Raph.

Raph-For me?

Other April-Yep. Wasn't the same here without you.

Raph-I didn't even know I had an 'Other Family' 'til now.

Other Leo-Of course you do. Everyone does. And soon as you're through eating, I thought we'd do some roof parkour.

Raph-But you think that's dangerous.

Other Leo-We love danger. Then after we can go mud wrestling.

Raph-Seriously?

Other Leo-Of course, mud is great for all sorts of things.

Other April-Mud baths.

Other Donnie-Mud facials.

Other Mikey-They're also good for poison oak. (Holds up Raph's hand which still has a rash)

Raph-... Yeah, that sounds great, but... I better get home to my other family.

Other April-But we are your other family.

Raph-I mean my other other family. Family number one?

Other Leo-And it is time for bed.

Raph-Say what now? (Looks to the clock to see its nine p.m.) Oh. Okay.

(Raph goes to his other room to see its way better than his original room. There's a wall of weapons, a punching bag, and it's a lot cleaner)

Raph-... If I wake up, and this is all a dream, I'm gonna put myself in a comma so I can stay here forever.

Other Mikey-But before you do that. (Puts mud on Raph's hand)

Raph-Oh, yeah. The mud.

(Raph gets in his bed and goes to sleep... And a minute later wakes up in his real room)

Raph-... Great. (notices the buttoned-eyed doll on the chair where he left it)

(He picks it up, and scratches his wrist. He stops, noticing that the rash on her wrist is gone)

Raph-What the? It's gone...