The End

(His real brothers enter the room from the hallway with a dusting of snow on their shoulders)

Raph-Guys I missed you so much! (He runs to his brothers and throws his arms around them)

Mikey-(A little freaked out) What's he doing?

Donnie-He's... Hugging us.

Leo-Wait. Missed us? (notices the broken snow globe) Hey, you broke my favorite snow globe.

Raph-I didn't break it. It must've broke when you escaped.

Mikey-Escaped from what?

Leo-Well, get yourself cleaned up. We're going out tonight.

Donnie-Yeah, we got a lot to celebrate.

(Raph, confused, takes a stab)

Raph-You're talking about...  The garden catalog?

Donnie-Of course! What else?

(His brothers turn to leave the room.

Raph-But look at the snow on your shoulders...? (But the snow melts without a trace)

Donnie-What's gotten into you, Raph?

(His brothers walk off. Raph shrugs his shoulders and looks back to the broken snow globe on the mantel. He cocks his head, deeply puzzled, then leaves the room. Later in the night time, the brothers sit on the couch playing video games before dad. Raph is smiling brightly, a genuine smile, with the key hanging from a string around his neck)

Leo-Oh! Get ready! (His character hits Mikey's character)

Mikey-Oh, no you didn't!

Raph-So, you gonna order the tulips?

Mikey-(Acting like he doesn't know) I have no idea what you're talking about. 

Raph-(Puts Mikey in a headlock while they both laugh) You moron! Don't forget the invitations.

Leo-Even Rocksteady?

Raph-He's not drunk, he's just...eccentric.

Donnie-That's nice. Fireball! (His character disintegrates their characters) And I win.

Raph-Get over here!

(Before Donnie can react, Leo, Raph, and Mikey dog-pile on him and laugh like children. It's a really cute sight. While Raph isn't looking, Leo slips something in his belt. Later in his real room, Raph removes his belt, but notices that it feels a bit heavier. He feels around in it and finds... The gameboy he wanted! He admires it, then sets it down after hearing a soft meow. He sees the cats   outside his window)

Raph-Oh, hey. (He walks over to the window, and opens it) You still mad? (Their expressions say yes, they're still mad) Sorry I threw you guys at him; it was all I could think of. (The cat's angry expressions soften. Shadow rests his head on his hand, and purrs. Raph exhales with relief) Hey Ice Cream Kitty, Mikey's probably wondering where you are. (Ice Cream Kitty nods, then walks out the room to find her master. Raph picks up Shadow and carries him over to his bed. He then grabs his bag and takes out the large pearl, the circus ball, and the grey stick shift knob. He holds them out to him) I think it's time, don't you? To set them free? (The cat nods. He puts the ghost eyes under his pillow and gently lays down, the cat lying beside him. The two of them close their eyes, and in no time at all, they doze off to sleep)

(Raph's Dream)

(Raph studies the background; it's Van Gogh's Starry Night painting. From behind a gold light begins to shine on him. He turns around, shielding her eyes. Raph's eyes adjust to the brightness to see the three ghost children, now transformed into golden angels; eyes restored, small fluttering wings on their back)

Sweet Ghost Girl-It's a fine, fine thing you did for us, sir.

Raph-Well, I'm glad it's finally over!

(A shadow crosses the faces of the three children. They gather around Raph and bow their heads)

Sweet Ghost Girl-It is over and done with ... for us.

Raph What about...me?

(The tall girl ghost shifts uncomfortably, then blurts our)

Tall ghost girl-You're in terrible danger, Raph! (Raph is stunned)

Raph-But how? I locked the door!?

Sweet Ghost Girl-It's the key, Raph, there's only one, and the Beldom will find it.

(The key on the string around Raph's neck floats out in front of Raph. He grabs it. The three ghost children all embrace Raph tenderly.

Ghost Boy-Tain't all bad, Raph. Thou art alive ... thou art still ... living...

(They begin to swirl around him, spinning faster and faster. Raph starts to turn and then he wales up, panting, with Shadow awake by his side. Raph lifts up his pillow and gasps - the ghost eyes are in pieces like hatched bird eggs. He takes out the key on its string and explains to the cat, his voice panicked)

Raph I -- I've gotta hide this somewhere, somewhere he can never ... (The cat doesn't like the sound of this. Raph grabs his blanket and heads to his door. But Shadow leaps down and blocks his way) Outta my way!

(He sidesteps the cat and leaves him room. Shadow glares after him. Raph trots down the stairs and heads down the hall. He passes the living room and heads out the door. He failed to notice the  little door, shadows and light start to move. The baseboard is pushed aside. Through the narrow gap at the door's bottom, the dismembered  hand of the Beldom crawls out. It scrambles out, and chases after Raph!)

PSYCHE! It's not the end! You gotta keep reading! I'm evil! You gotta wait for another chapter! 😈