Back to the Other World

(Where we last left off, Angel was stalking Raph in the fog, he finds her and punches her in the arm)

Angel-Ow. I - I wasn't stalking you. I was biking and some of my parts flew off. We're looking for them.

Raph-What d'ya mean, "we"?

(There's a soft meowing from under her jacket. She opens it up and the black cat emerges and climbs onto her shoulders)

Raph-Ha! Your cat's not wild, he's a wuss- puss!

(Shadow glares at him angrily)

Angel-What? He hates to get his feet wet. Geez.

Raph-Wuss-puss... (Tired of his company, Shadow jumps off Angel, onto a tree and up onto the roof of the house) So... that doll. Did you make it look like me?

Angel-Oh no; I found it that way. It's older than Gramma -- old as this house prob'ly.

(Raph is highly skeptical. Angel returns to finding her bike parts)

Raph-(points to self) C'mom - sais, crack in my shell, red bandanna?

Angel-Found some bolts.

Raph-Ugh. You're just like them.

Angel-(looks at bolts) Heh?

Raph-I meant my brothers; they don't listen to me either.

(Angel lowers her head, thoughtful, then glances up past Raph at the house)

Angel-(sighs) (sadly) You know, I've never been inside the Pink Palace.

Raph-You're kidding.

Angel-Grandma would kill me. Thinks it's dangerous or something.

Raph-Dangerous?

Angel-Well... she had a twin sister.

Raph-So?

Angel-When they were kids, Grandma's sister disappeared. She says she was stolen.

Raph-Stolen? Well, what do you think?

Angel-Uhhh, I-I don't know. (Whistles and Shadow jumps down from the roof, onto her shoulders) Maybe she just ran away?

(We hear Angel's agitated grandmother call out)

Angel's Grandmother-(offscreen) Angela!

Angel-Look, I gotta go. (starts to pull away)

Raph-Wait a minute! And she's gone. PUSH IN on her pensive face.

RAPH'S ROOM

(Raph takes some cheese and puts it by the door: instant mice bait. He lies down on his bed as doll watches him with a smile on its face)

LATER 

t-t-t-t-t-t

(Raph sits up, looks to him door, and spots a couple of kangaroo mice stealing the last bit of cheese)

UPPER HALL

(He gives chase after the mice, hopping down the stairs with the cheese and into the living room. Raph follows the kangaroo mice directly to the little door, opened a crack, where they disappear. He pulls it open. Bricks are gone; tunnel revealed. He doesn't hesitate this time to crawl through the door)

OTHER KITCHEN-STILL NIGHT

(Raph enters Other Kitchen to find Other Mikey preparing a delicious breakfast)

Other Mikey-Welcome back, bro.

Raph-Hey.

(He is grating cheese into scrambled eggs)

Other Mikey-Thanks for sending the cheddar.

Raph-Cheddar?... Oh, the mice bait...

Other Leo-Can you go get Donnie? (Raph turns to see Other Leo standing behind him) (Beams at Raph) Bet he is hungry right now! 

Raph-You mean my Other Brother?

Other Leo-Your better brother. He's out in the garden.

Raph-But Donnie doesn't garden.

(Other Mikey him and pops a strawberry in his mouth)

Raph-Dang, this is good! (Raph starts for the door and goes to the back porch)