Not a Dream; A Nightmare

I felt guilty making wait for the previous chapter, so I did another one today

Where we last left off, Other Splinter gave Raph a gift. The gift was a spool of thread, two buttons, and a needle

Raph-(gasps) You're joking.

Other Splinter-Black is traditional.

Other Leo-But if you'd prefer to be like us and have blue.

Other Donnie-Or mahogany

Other Mikey/Other April-Or baby blue.

Other Splinter-... Though you might make me jealous.

Raph-NO WAY! YOU'RE NOT SEWING BUTTONS IN MY EYES!

Other Leo-Oh, but we need a yes ... if you want to stay here.

(Other Splinter tests the needle on his finger)

Other Splinter-So sharp you won't feel a thi-- Oww!

(Other Leo kicks him under the table. Embarrassed, he puts the needle back in the box)

Other Leo-There now; it's your decision, brother. We only want what's best for you...

Raph-I'm... I'm going to bed! RIGHT NOW!

Other Donnie-Bed?

Other April-Before dinner?

Raph-Yeah... (fakes huge yawn) I just need to sleep on things.

Other Leo-Well of course you do...

Raph-T-thanks for everything though.

(Raph turns to leave and finds Other Mikey blocking the doorway. Other April joins him)

Other April-You're welcome. And I- ­ (smiles to Other Mikey) we aren't worried at all. Soon you'll see things our way.

(Raph moves past them and goes up  the stairs, with his other family watching. When they can no longer see him, he races up the last steps and runs to his Other Bedroom. He shuts the door and is quickly surrounded by fluttering dragonflies)

Dragonfly-What's wrong, Raphie? Don't you wanna join us?

(More dragonflies fly through the window)

(Raph gets them out his room with a fly swatter)

Photo of Other Mona-Yeah, I wanna kiss your face!

Photo of Other Casey-Get a grip, soldier!

Photo of Other Mikey-Where's your buttons, Raphie?

Photo of Other Donnie-You wanna stay, don't ya?

(Raph grabs the photos and tosses them out the window)

Raph-I'm going home tonight, drones... And I won't be back. (sits on the bed, then climbs under the covers, pulling them over his head. He hugs himself to stop shaking, knowing he must fall asleep in this bed to wake up in his real bed at home) Go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep, go to sleep! (He tosses one way, then another) Go to sleep, go to sleep...

Other Leo-There's just one tiny little thing we have to do.

Other Splinter-So sharp you won't feel a thing...

Other April-Soon you'll see things our way...

(A few hours later)

(We see Raph's room, brightly lit like in his real room. We see Raph's face beneath the covers, as he's woken by the light)

Raph-Guys!..

(his smile turns to shock -- there's a bright full moon in his window and it's still nighttime in the Other world)