Neighbors Part 2

(Where we last left off, Raph wakes up then picks up the doll)

(He goes to scratch his wrist but stops, noticing that the rash on his wrist is gone)

Raph-What the actual heck?

LIVING ROOM

(Raph goes to the little door, still ajar. He peeks behind and finds the wall of solid bricks. Yes, it was only a dream, he then pushes the door shut)

KITCHEN

Leo-Wait. (Drinks coffee) Buttons for eyes?

Mikey-(to Raph) Hey maybe you can get Donnie some of that mud you were talking about? (points to his rash-free wrists) Because Donnie has a terrible case of writer's rash right on his-

Donnie-Don't say it! (Goes upstairs)

Mikey-(to Raph) Bro, why don't you go visit downstairs? I bet those "actresses" would love to hear your dream.

Raph-Miss Shinigami and Renet? But you guys said they're dingbats.

Mikey-(listening to music with his headphones) Uh huh. Sure.

(Raph sighs, then gets up to go)

FRONT PORCH

(It's drizzling and a white fog has lowered over the house and grounds)

(Raph, with sais in hand opens the front door. Stepping out onto the porch, she trips on a big bundle of mail. Annoyed, he picks it up, starts leafing through the envelopes)

Raph-Rockwell... Rockwell...Oh look. Rockwell.

(He goes down the front steps and finds a sign that reads "Rockwell there" with an arrow that points up long, winding outside stairs. With an "oh well" shrug, he goes up)

ROCKWELL'S PATIO

(At the top, he knocks on the door, a little anxious)

Raph-Hello?... (he knocks again) I think our mail got mixed up. Should I leave it outside or... (The door swings open. Curious, Raph peeks inside: it's dark and cramped with something boiling on the stove and a caged chicken) Huh.

(Suddenly a huge half human-rhinoceros swings down behind him)

Rockwell-SEE-KRET... (He whips around to find Mr. Rockwell- upside down, reaching right at his face! He ducks and he reaches past him to his actual target - his door knob - and pulls it shut. The Russian mutant rhino, pulls a raw beer from his pants. He's not happy) Famous Jumping Mouse Circus not ready, little boy!

Raph-L-lit- I'm fifteen! And I brought this for you. (He holds out his mail. Rockwell takes it, smelling the stinky deeply. And nods approvingly)

Rockwell-Mmmm... Noviseer.

Raph-What?

Rockwell-New "cheese" samples. (He swings down like a spider monkey and stands beside him on the balcony. Raph backs away) Very clever, using this "mix up" to sneak my home and peek at meeshkas)

Raph-Meeshkas?

Rockwell-The Mice!

Raph-Ooohh... Sorry. I'm Hamato Raphael. You can call me Raph.

Rockwell-And I am the Amazing Rockwell! But you can call me Mr. R, because amazing I already know that I am. (He smells his mail again, makes pleased sound, then seems to fall off the side of the third story porch! Raph rushes over, looks down. He cartwheels in from the porch railing behind her) Ha! You see, Ralph, the problem is my new songs go oompah oompah. But the jumping mice play only toodle toot, like that. Is nice, but not so much amazing? So now-- (indicates smelly mail) --I switch to stronger cheese, and soon ­ VATCH OUT! (He opens his door, crouches low and turns. He hands him a beet) Here, have beet. Make you stronger. (salutes him) Daas vee DAAN ya,Ralph. (He scuttles inside and slams the door shut)