The Garden

(Looking out, he sees the broken-down garden from the real world, still grey and lifeless in the dim light. Raph opens the gate to the garden. A large crescent moon rises, and things starts to light up. Two dead shrubs start to rise, then blossom. The blossoms themselves are lit up by some gold and amber hummingbirds circle around Raph, light his red mask, then continue on, lighting up other plants. The birds lead him up steps past a stone wall where he spots Other Donnie, riding a praying mantis tractor on the hillside, planting seeds that instantly grow into flowering plants)

Raph-This garden is amazing!

Other Donnie-And it's all ours!

Raph-Anyway, Other Leo says it's time for dinner... Breakfast... Food?

Other Donnie-Alright, but first, hop on. I want to show you something!

(He does. The Other Donnie grabs the gearshift knob, pulls it, and the mechanical mantis sprouts wings. They rise in the air. Looking down, he sees that the garden is a portrait of him, Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and Splinter)

Raph-I can't believe you did this!

Other Donnie-Leo said you'd like it! He knows you like the back of his hand.

KITCHEN

(They are having dinner. Breakfast... Food)

(Raph doesn't hold back this time. He stacks sausages on eggs on top of waffles, rolls it up and stuffs it in his mouth)

(Other Mikey feed cherries to the hungry snapdragons bouquet now in a vase)

Other Leo-Hey Raph, Mr. Rocksteady invited you to come see the Jumping Mice perform after dinner.

Raph-Seriously? That know-it-all Angel said it was all in his head, I knew she was wrong.

Other Mikey-Well, everything's right in this world, dude.

Other Donnie-We'll clean up while you and your friend head upstairs.

Raph-My friend?

(There's a knock at the door)

(Other Donnie opens it to reveal the other Angel. She's cleaner, with better posture, and cute button eyes)