CHAPTER : 2

''I can only see you
I can only see you 'alone'
Look ,I'm fair with everyone but
' you '
         Now I can't live a day without    you ,please ''
________________________

The boy pov:
''Where is she ? ''I asked in a whisper to a nurse who was checking my drip.

''Ahm who are you talking about kid??''she asked.
''The girl who came with me '' I said.
''oh that girl who came with you left ''she said and walk out.

Disappointed fill in me that she left me. But there no chance that I will ever forget her. she helped me. Warmness fill me as I thought about it. 

If it was someone else they left me to died there. But she don't. A smile make it on my face as I thought about her. but I promise myself when I grow elder I will take my revenge on those people who made me like this. And I will find her in anyway.

After some minutes doctor came in and asked about me ,my parents I tell him my dad number and he call them to know I am here.

''They said they will come in few minutes , how are you feeling kid?  '' The doctor asked and I reply ''I am feeling fine ''he nod and write something on chip broad walk out.

I laid back and start thinking about 'her 'again.

(Meanwhile with Mina )

Mina POV :
"Mina sweetheart, come down for a minute" my mom call out for me.
''Coming '' I said.
''Where are you ?" I asked her.
''In kitchen ''.

I go to the kitchen and see her sitting in kitchen bar stool I go beside her and sit on the other stool .

''Yes '' I said.
'' I have to tell you something '' she said nervously.
''I am listening mom ,common tell me ''. I held her hand in my hand.
''We have to leave ''.
''Wait ,what? '' my eyes widen and I asked shook from 'what' she said.
''Look your grandpa is sick ,and your father is with him but he has to go for job , and has no one to take care of you grandpa and he cannot make enough money for operation he need our help ,so we have to go ,please don't be mad ''my mom explained to me sadly.

''It okay mom I can understand, family is important mom,when we are leaving?". I feel sad for leave but we don't have any other opinion. Grandpa is important.

'''Tomorrow a day after .''
''Its too early mom. ''
''We have to go faster darling '' she state .
''Pack you things sweetheart .''

''Okay ''.
I said as I go to my room and start packing my things like those who are important.
When I finish I lay on my bed and started staring my fan who was above me.

Suddenly I though, What happened to that boy?.
Is his parent came or not or someone came.
I have to check up on him. He must be sad that I left without a word..

I take my jacket out. Its colour is black.
And I love black its my favorite. Did I talk about it before.
   No?
Never mind.

As I go downstairs .
My mom asked .
''Where are you going sweetheart ?.''
''To meet my friends last time.'' I lie
''Oohh okay but come back soon okay'' she state.
''Okay" I said as I leave.

''What he leave ?" I asked shocked.
''Yes his parent came and he go with them"
''Bu-''
''We cannot give you any information its out of rule . ''the lady said.
''Oh okay ''
''Hm but hey can I know his name ''
''I don't know but his surname was Jeon ''
''Thank you !".

I walk out of hospital and go to bus stop. Waiting for bus I thought . As I remember he was badly injured.
I can't understand how he discharged so early.

I sigh as I wait for bus.
The bus came and I got in I sit on a seat beside window and watch outside.

Suddenly my eyes lay on a guy was on other path of bus. He had hoodie and cover his face. He look familiar.
He slowly began to come the way of bus.
But bus door close I look at door and bus started to move.

I try look at him again , but he disappeared.
Strange.

I open my door and get in.
''You came?" My mom ask.
''Yes'' i reply while walking in.
''Okay get some rest we leaving tomorrow morning''
''Okay''.

I walk toward my room and straight to washroom take a bath wear my nightie and sleep.

_________________________________
I hope you guys like it .
Vote ,comment and share to your friends. If there is any mistake please tell me.
Thank you for reading my story.

My lovely reader.

Jas_