CHAPTER : 5

''The universe has moved for us
There wasn't even a little miss
Our happiness was meant to be
'Cause you love me and 'I love you ' ''
_________________________

Jungkook POV:

I feel like running today. So I thought of a run.

I run what felt like hours. Until my wolf feel satisfy. My paws were burning and killing me.

I was about to go back home. In my way back home I smell most delicious scent I ever smell.

Vanilla ,chocolate and strawberry. My favorite. I rose my head to smell more.

I started to follow the smell. And it takes me to a girl.
The girl was sleeping soundly. She has brown long hair , pale skin.

My wolf was screaming .
'Mate, go to her'.

But why my mate is sleeping here?. I walk toward her and hear her breathing .

Its dark outside and its not safe for my mate. I go near her and start to shake her with my head. She slowly open her eyes and see me.

Her eyes widen and she sits up. She cover her face with her hands. I can see fear on her face. I shot closer to her to tell her I mean no harm,

'She is so cute and tiny '.
My wolf says .
'Yes she is ' .
I say.

I lick her hands to tell her that I won't hurt her. She slowly remove her arms and see me with her grey eyes. I lay infront of her.

She is so beautiful. She made a gap in her hand and see me. I stay still. She is the new girl. I grin at her. Then she asked me. ''Are you not gonna eat me ?".

I giggled at her cuteness. I lick her again to know her that I won't hurt her.
''Okay I understand stop licking my face ''she said. But I continue to lick her face.

She pat me. And my wolf purr to her touch. It feel like heaven. I learn in her touch. She kept patting me. And made me sit on her lap. Im big but who cares.

I put my head on her side arm and close my eyes. As they fell heavy. Suddenly some sound make me alert. And I stood up.

Its her phone.

''Its okay its my phone come back here ''. She said opening her arm for me. Which I gladly goes in as she hug me again.

Then she pick her phone up. And say 'yes'. When she said a woman started to scream .
''Don't yes me .where the hell are you ? ,I am worried sick about you. Are you kidnapped,omg '' the woman scream.

I growl at the voice. My mate remove the phone from her ear an put her hands on my neck and rub my fur. I immediately calm down and purr again.

Then she speak. ''Mom stop shouting ,I am safe ,I am -um - just taking a walk and I am not kidnap ''.

She reply while patting me .
''Come back immediately '' the woman said . ''Okay bye mom '' she said making a pouty face.

''I want to stay with you but you know that my mom is worried about me I have to go '' she said.

I feel sad because my mate is going to leave. I want to spend some more time with her.

Thinking that made my face like I am about to cry I don't want her to leave me but sadly ,she remove me from her lap.

''Oh common don't make that kind of face ,I promised I will come here to meet you again ''. But i will see you soon little mate.

''Okay bye my little friend ''she said as she give me a small kiss on my head.

Then she runs off. My wolf get angry that why i didn't stop her. Calm down mate we gonna see her soon.

End of jungkook POV .
****
Mina POV:

As I reach near my home. All the way home I pray to god to help me. As I open my front door. I met with a really angry bird standing in front of me. With a slipper in her hand not to mention.

''Hi '' I said with a wave.

She smile dangerously. As she rise her hand.
My dad came out of now here as we both scream .
''What? '' my dad asked.
''You scared us ''we both said same time .
My dad laugh and make his way inside.

I immediately run after him I know he will keep me safe from my angry bird who was standing in door way.
''I let you in this time next time ,I will beat both daughter and father ass. '' my mom said and walk towards kitchen.
Me and my dad laugh.

''What have you done this time? ''my dad ask patting my head. ''I just come home late hehe'' I say as I made my way toward my bed room.

After dinner I took a small bath change into my nightie ,and laid on my bed hug my pillow and sleep take over me .

_________________________
I hope you like it
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Jas_