CHAPTER : 9

''When I see you ,everything stops
I don't know since when

One day ,you came to me like a dream
You shook up my heart
I knew that it was destiny.''

____________________
MINA POV:
A blush make its way to my face as I walk toward my class. Why he has 'that' type of control on me, like when I see him my heartbeat fasten ,I can't breathe properly , all I think is blank. Hell i can't even think straight.
I shook my thought as I made to my seat.

''Are you okay Mina? '' Niya asked suddenly.
''Yeah -um ok?" I answer her like question.
''What happen you can tell me I am your friend common '' Niya said.

''OK so the thing is when I came here first day I never stay calm and jungkook made it worst means like when I am talking to a boy named Jackson. I only want to make friends here but don't know nowhere he came and drag me to a room and said 'I want you don't talk with any boy ' then now today he was walking in but stop and come to me and made me meet with his friend ,I don't understand a single think why he was doing this ,I am so much confused''. I say to Niya and make sure no one listen us.

Niya also looked confused but next moment she started wiggling her eyebrows and start laughing.
''I am serious here okay ''I said folding my arm with a angry pout.
''OK it may seem like he likes you '' she said.
My eye widen and with my eyes wide I say ''its impossible I am here for 4 days ,are you crazy ?".
''Maybe it was love at first sight and you know love is blind ''she again start to wiggling her eyebrows. I sigh as I focused on class.

After some hours finally the bell ring and it was lunch time. I pack my things but the time I pack the whole class was empty. I stare at class and laugh a little at myself at how slow i am.

I walk out of class walking toward cafeteria but suddenly someone grab my hand and pulled me into a storage room. It was a small room and there is barely any space.

The puller of mine is hugging me. But when I regain my senses.
I try to push him. He growl and said ''stop moving '' and I recognize the voice. The voice belong to one and only Jungkook.

You know how I can tell it was jungkook. Because he growl much more of need.

I stay still and let him hug me. But after a minute his hug became more tight and tight and his muscle became tense and it was hard to be breathe. I again start to move and struggle to be free.

''P-please j-jungkook I -ca-n no-not b-br-breathe''finally I complete my sentence.

He lose some of his grip but his muscle keep tensing and still hug me. I start to feel awkward.
''Is there something wrong jungkook ?" I asked softy. He nodded.

He keep hugging me and I am staving. I hug him back and started to pat his back and his muscle started to became lose. He sigh. He lift his head and stare at me he grab my hand and put it on his cheeks. I rub my thump on his cheeks.

''What happened jungkook ? , you can tell me " I state still looking at him in eyes.
He sigh again and start saying .

''When I leave you to go to my class and sit with my hyungs someone in my class started to talk about you ,you know I have smart hearing and I can hear if someone was speaking very slow. He was saying that you are hot type thing and he will date you. And this point I became really angry. I want to punch him and I do when my class is over. Only I can say something like that or date you " he state and I blush at his last sentence.

''Aww are you blushing ?" He asked teasing.
''No I am not !!'' I said while looking other side.
He laugh at my silliness.
''But I am serious if someone put his finger on you I am going to rip their head off '' he state and I started to laugh lowly.
''I am serious here ok '' I nodded.

I need to find about werewolf what he is actually. As I was in my thought I felt something on my neck.

I look down and see jungkook was kissing my neck. I blush and try to push him away. ''don't'' he growl. I know if he don't stop now i would moan and now i don't want him to hear. And embarrass myself.

He left open mouth wet kisses all over my jaw, neck and collarbone. As he reach at my collarbone again this time i can't control my moan and let it out. He stop what he was doing. And i embarrass myself in front of him and lowed my head. I feel his finger under my jaw he lift my face but close my eyes.

He started to laugh and said ''really mina ''. I believe that i hate tomato but right now i am one of them.''open your beautiful eyes for me mina ''he whisper near my ear and kiss behind it. I made my hand into a fist to control myself. I open my eyes and meet his.

He came near my face that i can felt his breathe on my face i thought he was going to kiss me but he kiss my both cheeks. I blush deeper that it was hard to breathe .''please stop jungkook this''. I finally breathe out.

''Oh im sorry?''he said lowering his head.
''you hate me right ''he asked and suddenly look up at me ,his eyes shows hurt and I regret saying this. He sigh and said ''ok i won't bother you any more but tell me one thing why you hate me so much that you can't stay near me? Is that i am that bad ,that you can't tolerance me near you ''he said and his voice cracked a little in end.

''no j-''he didn't let me complete my sentence and walked out.

''jungkook ''i called out but he didn't stop while his head down he keep walking. I run after him to tell him that he misunderstood ,it just i need some time of our self. I finally grab his hand and stop him and said ''please stop and let me explain ''i said in a high tone because i was breathe less. He walk so fast. He look at me but nod. I drag him to a empty classroom.

He just stand still not moving or saying something. He is just looking at me.

''ok so listen jungkook i never be in relationship with anyone and i never talk to a boy expect you and your friends and i don't know how relationship work please i don't want to hurt your feeling just please give me some time please'' i pleased him.

"You can take your time, i will wait for you. But i was about to cry at any moment''he breathe out. I laugh and said ''oh i listen that boys never cry ''i tease him.

''Madam boys also have a heart ,and i will do anything just to make you smile ''after listen his word a smile make its way to my face. Never in my life someone told me that.

''Let's go I am staving here "I grab his hand and drag him to cafeteria. He laugh at my behavior. I stop in my track and face him. He look confused and asked.
''What happened ? Why you stop ? ''.
''Ahm jungkook are you - I mean you and your friends are all werewolf '' I asked.
''Yes they are all Werewolves ".
          __________________
I don't know if you guys like my story.
So please do tell me.
Please vote and comment .

Jas_