CHAPTER : 15

''In the end it will all return as scars

I'm not going to say anything like

''Find strength''

I will let you hear my story , let you hear it.

             ________________

I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday was the best day of my life , I had so much fun with him. Him. My smile vanish as I feel empty space beside me.

Where is he?.
I sit on my bed and see a sticky note on my night table.

It says:

"sorry bae for leave you alone, but I have to get ready. I will there to pick you up for school" 
                            " Your love jk."

I smile again and put the note down. And get up to get ready for school. I go in washroom did my morning routine and wear my uniform.

I walk downstairs and see my parents in kitchen talking.
I go to them and say good morning and kiss their cheeks.

''How was your date?" Mom ask.
''It was fine'' I reply. I don't want them to show any excitement.

''Oh re-...'' Mom started to speak but interrupted by door bell. ''I will go and check'' I said as I walk toward door hoping to see jungkook.

I open and saw jungkook. A smile made my face as I invite him in.

''Who is on door hun--".
''Ohh jungkook come in'' mom said to him. He nod and come in as they walk into kitchen without me.

I shake my head and fold my arms and walk in kitchen. I saw him chatting with them. When they are so close like that?
''Oh and I made some pancakes do you want to eat?".  Mom asked him. He nod.
''Come Mina sit and eat your breakfast '' mom said.
'' oh so u remember that im here'' I said in low voice.

''What?" Mom asked as she look at me. I fake a smile and said ''nothing ''. She nodded.

Jungkook look at me and smile. I smile back. I sit beside him and we started to eat breakfast.
Im suprise that dad is oky with him.

"Okay mom we are leaving". I said and stand near the door wearing my shoes.

"Okay bye hun". Mom said as she waved her hand. I smile and close the front door.

I look at jungkook and smile.

"Ready?" he asked and I nod.

"Want to walk or ride?". He asked.
"Walk" i reply and we started to walk.

He held my hand and intertwine our hands. I look at our hands and smile shyly.

Sometimes i think our relationship are going too fast. We need to slow down. But i guess its fine as long as we are happy.

Jungkook look at me and ask " Are you okay, love?".

"Yes" i replied. I smile and we continue to walk.

We reached at school and walk in hallways.

"I dont wanna go to class, i want to stay with you" jungkook said with a sad pout.

I giggle and pinch his cheeks softy.
"But you have to " i put my hands on his neck as he put his hands on my waist.

He kiss my cheeks "i will see you soon, love". He says as i nod he kiss my forehead one last time as he leave. I enter my class and look niya sitting. I wave at her and go to sit beside her.

"Ahmm ahmm i see something outside" she said as she wiggle her eyebrows.

I act play dumb "huh? Outside??" i say as i look out of window.
"Hey! I see you and jungkook together ". She say.
"Are you guys dating?".