CHAPTER : 16

Up and down are a bit worse.

I can't keep adjusting.
One thing is certain, I don't play the game.

We're really weird
I just like it so much.

____________________

"I think its not a good idea" i said nervously.

"Its going to be alright" Jungkook grab my hand and give it a gentle squeeze.

"I don't know, im going to meet your family. I don't know if they gonna like me". I said while looking at my shoes. Suddenly feeling that they are dirty. I need to wash them.

Jungkook stand infront of me and held my face in his hands.
"I told you they gonna love you okay" he said while looking into my eyes. I nod. He give me a smile and peck my cheeks.

"Im suddenly feeling so lonely" someone said behind jungkook. Jungkook turn and we see one of his hyung standing there. I blush and look down.

"Jin hyung" jungkook said. As we stand infront of him.
I bow to him. "Ayy dont need to be formal with me, isn't im your oppa".

"Ahmm yes...?" I said unsure what to say due to nervousness.

He chuckle "don't be nervous " he said and pat my head.

"Come" he said and held jungkook by shoulder and jungkook held my hand. And together we go inside.

Inside i hear talking, people laughing but it stops when we step inside.

I nerously look up. I see his hyungs sitting on sofa with a elder familiar looking man with woman. I think they are his parents. I bow to everyone.

Everyone also bow back. "Is bowing important?" Suga oppa asked.

Hoseok oppa laugh " you are always lazy".

The woman shake her head and look at me and smile and walk toward me. I also smile lightly toward her.

" you must be mina right?". She asked and i nod my head in yes.

"You're so pretty" she said and hug me. I hesitantly hug her back and thank her.

"Im jungkook mother and he is his father". She said and point the elder looking man and i bow ones again.
"don't bow daughter" his father smile. They are so kind. I smile back.

"Well come sit " her mother put her hand behind my back and push me foward. I sit in one sofa. Jungkook sit beside me.

"Well mine, you know our kind" his father ask looking serious. I nod "yes sir, i know, i read about your kind". I look to jungkook seeing him smile toward me. He take my hand and kiss it.

"He is so whipped" taehyung said as he look toward jungkook.

Jungkook chuckle "yes, im so whipped for her" he said and wink.

I blush and look down. "Well its nice meeting you mina" i look up and saw namjoon oppa who i learn was alpha smile and nod at me.

"You should smile more, you dimples are cute" i widen my eyes when i said that "im so sorry" i look down.

He chuckle "no its okay" he said and wave his hand. "Actually jungkook is brother more then beta, so you are like my sister." he said and smile. Jungkook nod.

I nod and smile back. "So mina when you gonna move in here" taehyung oppa ask.

"Im sorry?" I ask confuse and look at jungkook.
"Hyung she is still in college" he said and taehyung oppa nod.

Oh so he mean moving in. Jungkook is right. Im still in college. Until graduation i can't move in and my dad wouldn't let me. So i keep my mouth shut.

°•_________•°

"Thank you" i say as i come out of his car. I walk toward his side. "How do you stay calm?" i ask him.

He furrow his eyebrows "what do you mean?" He ask.

"Like i was freaking nervous when i met your parents how were you so calm?"

"Well your parents are easy to talk and friendly" he say and i nod.

"Okay then, i will go inside. Drive safely" i say and move toward door.

"Wait" jungkook say and grab my arm and pull me toward him. He put his hands on my waist.

"You always forget something" he say as he say as look at toward me expectly.

"Ahmmm" i say as i put my arms around his neck.

"I guess its nothing you bunny wolf" i say as he frown.

I giggle as peck his lips and smile. His eyes shine under moon light. He looks so handsome and cute at the same time.

He rub his nose onto my mine and hug me tightly.

He pull away and kiss my forehead and say goodnight.

I wave as i enter my house with a smile.

"Someone is happy" i look up and saw my cousin eunwoo. He was my closest cousin more like a siblings.

I run and hug him "i missed you oppa" i say as i pout. He mess my hair as i hit his arm.

"Is anuty or uncle also came?" I ask. "No, I came for business meeting but i finish early and though to meet the girl who used to follow me around" he smile.

"Tsk how many days?" i ask.
"4 days" he say.

"Come" i link my hands around his arms and drag him inside.

"Sit" i say as my mom came and say "do you eat dinner?" she ask.

"Are you asking me or him?" i ask as i point toward me and him.

"You" she say.

"No" i say , She nod.

"Go get fresh till i make dinner and have a conversation with eunwoo" she say i nod and wave at him and whisper "be carefull".

"I hear that" mom yell and i laugh and run to my room.

My phone vibrate in my pocket as i took it out and saw jungkook msg me.

I smile and open the msg.

Jungkook:
"Is something happen?"

How he know? Ahh mates. Can this link works if he is far away?

Me :
Im fine. Its nothing.

Jungkook:
You sure?

Me:
Yeah.

Jungkook:
Okay but i miss you.

Aww what a baby.

Me:
But i don't.

I chuckle. As he sent me a sad emoji.

Me : go to sleep, good night.

I put my phone on bed as i walk towards washroom and took a bath and come out and go downstairs as mom call me for dinner.

________________

How are you all doing?
I hope y'all like my ff.

Please vote and comment as always.

Thanks for reading.

Jas_