CHAPTER : 14

''I keep wanting to show you
Every little thing, each and every one

In that small screen

I want to look the prettiest
But I'm still hiding these

Feelings in my heart".

            __________________

After he left to get ready. He said he will come at 2pm.

Well its 11am. I have a lot of time left to get ready. I lazily made my way up to my room. I sat on bed and smile remember that jungkook and me sleep together here.

I sigh as I open my laptop. I have penalty of time so why don't I watch a movie.

I open an page and click on some random movie. Because I don't watch to much movie. Time went to fast that it was
1: 15 pm. I immediately stand up and runs to washroom.

I quickly took a bath, and come out. I comb my hair. Actually I straighten them because my hair are naturally wavy. I wear my undergarment and stood in front of me closest.

Thinking about what's to wear. I have a lot clothes but still don't have something to wear. Its my date so let's wear a dress.  Well he didn't say that but i will pretend that its a date.

I take out jeans with black shirt. I wear it. And only apply a lip gloss. I don't use make up because I think it may damage my skin. Plus I have an very sensitive skin. I wear my shoes because I don't feel good in heels. I grab my purse and put my phone in it. I walk downstairs to see my parents were talking and laughing. Where they came from?.

I walk to them.
''Ohh where is princess going?" My dad asked.
''On date'' my mom reply.
''How do you know ?" I asked my mom in shocked. My eyes are widen with shocked. She was not here still she know.

''I know everything'' she winked at me. As she finished bell ring. I look at door then my parents.
''Go'' my mom said smiling.
''Thank you ''. I said.
''But come back before 10'' dad said.
.''ok''I said as I start walking toward door.

I open the door as I see jungkook standing. I must say he was looking handsome. Black shirt and above black jacket, then black jeans with black shoes. He was wearing sunglasses. All in black he was absolutely looking handsome. I can't help but check him out.

He notice that I am checking him out. ''Like what you see?" He said looking himself then me. I nodded. '' yes very much''.

He chucked and said '' you are looking beautiful''.  I blush.

''Shall we? ''he said and I nodded.

He lead me to his car. His car look hotter then him. Just kidding. He open the door for me. I thank him and hop in.

He closed the door and jog around the car. He open his door and sit down.

He start the engine and drive. During ride I look at him. We both are wearing black. Its look like we are real couple. I giggled. He look at me.

''You look happy'' he said.
''Yes , and look we are wearing same black. Its look like we are couple''. I said.

''We are'' he said and look at me then road. Suddenly the aura change. And i don't like it so I change the topic.

''So where are we going?" I asked.

''Wait till we reach there '' he said. I sigh. He is not going to tell me.

I pick the wire that attracted to system. I took out my phone and plugged the wire in. I go in my playlist and play the song.

(Non stop by oh my girl )