CHAPTER : 10

''Did you wander looking for a dream erased like rainbow
It's different from a plain word like fate.

You're looking at the same place with me with a pain in your eyes
Won't you please stay in dreams.''
______________

Mina pov :
I was sitting in school library reading about what is werewolf. I need to know about him. Even I didn't believe but I have to because he has already shown me that's why I am reading about him. I know he will be disappoint but what can I do ?. I search half of library about werewolf. I didn't try to find historical book because half of words I can't understand so I find a book that has no difficult words. I sigh and start reading.

Werewolves :
A person who changes for periods of time into a wolf, typically when there is a full moon is called werewolf.

While reading I started to nod my head in understanding. And continue to read.

Also known as man wolf, are the human who have the ability to shape shift into a wolf. There abilities are superhuman speed, superhuman senses,night vision, superhuman strength, healing factor,superhuman agility and superhuman endurance.

One word : wow.

That mean he can hear me
I whiper in tiniest voice "jungkook" i wait for a while but he didn't come. Thats lie!

Alpha :

A dominant leader who runs the pack along with his mate. The alphas have more superhuman powers than an ordinary werewolf. They are also very possessive of the things which belong to them.

Then I read about Luna and beta or third in command.

Mate :
In other words soul ,mates are the one whose soul are linked with you. Mates are not only found in animals but humans too. Its up to their fate if they found human mates or not. But animals can senses their mates emotion. Their pain ,hurt and everything .
If their mates are hurt they feel the equal pain with them. If their mates are happy they feel the equal happiness.