CHAPTER : 8

''Everything is OK in the end
If it's not OK
     Then
It's not the end ''.
                                                         'Anonymous'
_________________________

MINA POV :
Sunshine hit my face. I groan and turn around founding comfort. when I found and sigh in happiness.

''Honey wake up " I hear a sweet voice waking me up. I open my eyes and see mom.
''Hi'' I said rubbing my eyes to get rid of sleep.

''wake up honey you have school ,I am downstairs OK ''she said.
I nod ,and she is out of my room.

Suddenly memory of yesterday start to come. Jungkook is a werewolf. He said he was werewolf. That weird because I think that werewolf are only in stories and not in real. I don't believe him. But he has shown me that he is. Its not bad to be werewolf, and its not that I don't like wolf ,I like wolf but I still don't believe that werewolf still exist. Its kinda shocking.

And now I didn't want to go school. but my eyes landed on my side table. There was a note on it. I picked it up and
read.

It says ,
''You fainted so i drop you. Im so worried about you please msg me when u get up'.
'J .jk '

I sigh and fold it and kept it on my drawer. I got up and goes in bathroom doing my morning routine. I wore my school uniform and goes downstairs in kitchen.

As I enter mom and dad turn to me with a serious look. This is not a good way to start my day. I gulp.

''What?" I ask while sitting.
''Who is he ?" Dad ask in a serious voice.
This is not good because dad never talk to me in that voice.
''Who are you talking about ? '' I gulp as I play dumb before replying.
''The boy who get you here " he state.
''A friend of mine ". I answer while held my head low.

Dad sigh.
''Look sweetheart I am not trying to be rude or something but in the end don't be hurt ''he said while patting me.
''What are you talking about dad ?" I ask confused.
''He's your boyfriend isn't he ? ''Dad ask while smirking and mom join him.
''He's handsome where do you found him ?"'mom ask.
''Mom ....stop''.
''Yes darling stop ''my dad said while looking at my mom angrily.
''Oh honey don't be mad he is not handsome than you ''.she said while to calm my dad down.

A laugh escape my mouth and my parent join in.
''Okay now enough talk let's eat okay ''my dad said.
I nod
''Invite him sometimes''.
"Mom" i say in warning.

After eating I took my bag pack and say my good bye to mom and dad and kiss their cheeks and they kissed mine. As I close the door behind me.

After sometime of walking I was getting bored so I took out my headphones and plug it into my ear and started to listen some music. As I reach on the road of school I see jungkook entering the school. I stop on my track. I begin to nervous when he stop walking. As if he sense me, he turns around and look at me directly. A shiver run down my spine. My heart stop and my breathe speed up.

He smile sweetly at me and begin to walk toward me. I look everywhere but no at him. As he stop in front of me , he look at me ,and i kept my face low.  I don't know whats happing.
His first question is , ''Are you okay ''he asked softly.

I nod because I was hella nervous. I kept my face low. He grab my hand and a blush came to my cheeks as spark do their work on me, he say ''look at me ''I look slowly at him. He smile again and say ''I am sorry if I scared you ''I nod again.

''Let's go ''he said as we both walk toward school gate. I notice that people are looking at us. why are they looking at us ?. Are  they looking at me or him?. But I notice people are looking at our
hands. I look down and see my hand in his hand. I immediately took my hand out of him. He look at me confused that why I did this. So he asked.

''What's wrong ?" he asked.
''Ahm p-people are looking at us ''I said while stuttering.
Oh fuck this.
''So..? '' he asked.

''I-''I didn't get chance to complete my sentence because he grab my hand again and say ''I don't care what people think if you are wondering what they think '' he said and start walking again. I look at him with my month open.
''Close your month before you catch a fly ''he said without looking at me. I close my month embarrassed.

As we were walking I look around to see boys eyes are widen while other don't pay attention or girls, every girl is glaring at me with so much anger and hate. Well i guess im getting hard time after this?....

As I were busy with people looking I don't notice that we reach to a group of boys. There are six of them ,they all look at me as I look at them but as a shy girl. I blush and look down.

''hyungs this is my mate Mina 'and Mina these are hyung ''he said. My eyes widen as I look at him.

''Really? All of them are you all siblings?'' I asked him. He laugh at my reaction and all of them chuckle.

''No we are friends but they are more than friends so they are like my brothers ''he explained.

''Oh OK , hello my name is Mina as jungkook said and its nice  meeting you all'' I said with a slight bow.
They follow my action and introduced themselfs.

''Hello I am Kim seokjin ,you can call me jin oppa ,and I am the elder one and worldwide handsome ''he said as I look at him he is handsome and he laugh on his own joke. He is not seems bad.

''Hi I am Kim namjoon ,you can call me namjoon.'' he said smiling while showing his dimple. ''wow your dimple is deep ''I said.
''I also have a dimple.''

I said as I show him. He laugh and  touch it.
''I am min yoongi but you can call me suga ''he said and learning on locker. ''oh don't look I am sleepy" . he said.

''You are always sleepy ,anyways I am your hope and your are mine and I am  j-hope. He said while scream and jumping around he look like a kid and I jump at his loudness and it catch few student attention.

''Don't worry he is always loud ''jungkook said.

''You scared her ,well hello I am park jimin ''. He said.
''Mina don't you think he is small ''jungkook said teasing him. As I look at him he wear a bored look I look close up and his height he is actually small but a little bit. I smile at him and he also.

''Don't mind him, you are cute '' I said to him. He laugh and said.
''Thank you ''. He said while smiling.

''Hello I am Kim taehyung but you can call me oppa or v ''he said and he made 'v' shape of his finger and put it on his face.
I laugh and said''okay ''.
''Are you three brothers ?". I ask them.

At first they were confused but understand and says ''no we are not, our surname is same but we are not siblings. '' jin said.
''Ohh okay ''I said while nodding in understanding.

Bell ring as I say .''nice to meet to you all , well I have to go bye.'' I said while waving at them as I start walking someone grab my wrist and I look behind and it was jungkook.
He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead and cheeks and say ''see you after class ''he said as he walk away with his friends.

I blushed as I'm not use to it. No boy ever kiss my forhead. I think as I walk in to the class.

              __________________
I hope you all like it. Its long chapter.
As always vote and comment.
Thank you for reading.

Take care.

Jas_