CHAPTER : 17

" starlight thats shines
Brighter
     In the darkest night "

••《◇》••

I was sleeping peaceful-

"Mina, get up" ugh i open my one eye as i see enuwoo standing there looking at me.

I dramatically scream and sit up and bring my hand to my chest as i show him that he scared me.

"You scared me" i say as i stand up.
"Haa drama queen" he say as he fold his arms.
"What can i do?, when you are scary looking" i said as i shrug. He tsk "listen here im more beautiful then you".

I laugh as i made my way toward washroom.

After getting ready as i go downstairs and sit with enuwoo.

After 15 minutes door bell ring. I look at mom and mom look at me. Looks like she is upto something as she gives me an evil smile.

She is not upto good. Only god can help me. Or maybe not.

I whisper to enuwoo "eunwoo i want your help look mom-" i say as he nod. I had to do this because whatever mom gonna do is...

.
.
.

I smile and open the door as expected jungkook was standing there. I invite him in.
He kiss my forehead as we walk inside.

We walk inside together as he see enuwoo his smile disappear. I took his arm in mine and introduce them.

"Enuwoo this is jungkook , jungkook this is enuwoo" i say.

"Who is he?" enuwoo ask.
"My friend " i say as i silently give enuwoo a signal.
"Hey im enuwoo" he say as they shake their hands. "Im her cousin" enuwoo said.
"Oh, im jungkook" jungkook say and sit down beside my dad cuz i sit with eunwoo.

"You know jungkook when mina was little she used to say that she will marry enuwoo " she laughs as i look down.
Did she have to tell him that? Okay i was kid and i used to have crush on him but she didn't need to tell jungkook that. After all we grew up together.

Jungkook look at me as i look at my mom.

"Yeah i remember she used to follow me around" enuwoo said , my eyes widen as i look at him. When did he change party. I asked him to stay quiet.

Jungkook silenty glaring at him while he keep a forced smile.

I whisper to him " i will tell you when i meet you"   jungkook looks up at us as eunwoo nods while smiling innocent.
"You devil with a face if angel" i say to him cause him to laugh.

"I think we should go now" i say to jungkook as i stood up. Jungkook nod but enuwoo grab my hand and say "can i drop you today?" he ask as i look toward jungkook, to my surprise his tight ball his hands and piss of face. Someone is jealous.

"Ahm i think jungkook will" i say as i try to hide my smile. As we turn toward door. I signal enuwoo that i will text him.

Sure thats all the drama to make jungkook jealous. Mom always do this to dad. My poor dad.

We walk out as jungkook take my hand and lead me to his car. "Are we not walking today?" But he ignore me and keep walking. He open the door and i sit silently. Looks like he is really angry.

He sit and start the car. "Are you angry jungkook " i ask him.

Damn i don't know the angry jungkook is more scary.

"I'm not" he reply but its clear that he is angry.

After that no one spoke a word.
He park the car and keep looking straight.

I don't know what to do or what should i say to him. Its really nerve wracking.

I think i should give him a peck. "Are you not getting off" jungkook suddenly speak that  made me flinch.

"Why are you angry?" I ask again. He took a deep breath and look at him as he look at me i get up from my seat and gave him a peck on his lips.

He look stunned but he grab my face and kiss me. Im still new so i really don't kiss well.

He pull back and say "i was angry that you sit with him and  want to marry him when you were kids".

"We were kids back then but now he is a like a brother to me" i say then i continue " actually that was my mother plan to make you jealous she always do this to my dad" i say as he chuckle.

"Now happy?" I ask as he nod.

.
.
.
.
.

Well a short chapter today cuz its been so long since i upload a chapter. Im going to end this story really soon. Till see ya !

Thanks for ready ! ♡