Chapter 15

*Sky*

The car pulled down a long driveway coming to a stop in front of an enormous house. It was breathtaking. I had never seen a house so big. It was several stories high with a driveway that could hold multiple vehicles. A beautiful fountain shot water into the sky, making his home look twice as elegant.

"You live here by yourself?" I asked, pointing at the house surprised.

"Yes," he said as the driver opened his car door.

"Don't you ever get lost in there?" I asked, still amazed by how gorgeous and grand his house was.

He helped me out and turned to meet my eyes.

"At first, I did," he chuckled, amused by my reaction.

His house was amazing; the living room was the size of my whole house; his kitchen was every baker's dream. Everything was state of the art. I gasped out loud when he showed me the ballroom used to entertain and throw parties.

He introduced me to his staff, making sure to let them know who I was. Linda, the cook, was friendly. For over ten years, she had worked for Stephen's family and had decided to come work for Stephen when he got his place.

I followed him up a beautiful marble staircase.

"That's my room," he said, pointed to a room on our left.

"This is your room," He said, stopping in front of a door a few feet from his.

"I hope you like it," He said, opening the door.

"Wow," I responded, taking in all in.

"I've I got a few things to handle. I'll be back by in a bit." He said, leaving me alone in the enormous room.

Not surprising was all the clothes that were waiting in my room for me. How Stephen had guessed my correct size still baffled me. More importantly, how had he pulled it off in such a brief time? There were shirts, jeans, dresses, shoes, and anything else I would need. He had even thought to buy me a new set of luggage in my favorite color.

I wondered around the room curiously. On the wall was a collage of pictures of us. I smiled at all the memories that were flooding me.

Beautiful red roses in a big crystal vase sat on my nightstand with a note attached.

The curiosity about killed me as I rushed to open the note.

"To My girlfriend. From Your Boyfriend." The note said, making me grin.

This trip was going to be interesting.

I walked out of the bathroom, wrapping my wet hair in a beautiful fluffy towel. A note sat perfectly on my nightstand.

I picked it up and held it there for a second, trying to imagine what it would say. In these last weeks, I've learned that Stephen was full of surprises and quite the romantic when he wanted to be.

"I would love to take you on our first official date. Say, yes!"

"Yes," I texted him a smile curving my lips.

*Stephen*

I smiled when I got her text. I had been planning what we would do from the time she told me that she was coming. It was nerve-wracking planning something for someone you desperately wanted to love you.

I knew that she had never seen the more serious side of me. If I was honest, most people had never seen that side of me. I wanted her to see that there was more to me than just a spoiled playboy rich kid.