Chapter 18

*Stephen*

Where were those two? I had been looking through the house for them with no results.

As I reached the kitchen, I could hear laughter. I walked around the corner and stopped dead in my tracks.

Raven was on the floor. Sky trying and failing miserably to help her up.

Sky tried again, again failing, but this time she ended up on the floor next to Raven.

They were both laughing uncontrollably. I rushed over and helped Raven up and pulled Sky into my arms.

"Are you okay?" I asked, noticing something wasn't right.

"You smell good." She said, rubbing her nose against my neck, making me shiver.

"I want to smell too," Raven said, giggling.

What was happening here?

"Can Raven smell you?" Sky asked, looking up at me.

Her eyes were glassy and dropping.

"Are you guys high?" I asked, looking over at them, my mouth falling open in surprise.

"I have never done drugs in my life." Sky said, sounding offended.

"Say no to drugs," Raven said, shooting her hand in the air.

"Did you eat one of these?" I asked, grabbing a brownie from the basket on the table.

"We ate a lot of those," Raven said, reaching over and grabbing another one.

"They were good. Give me one too." Sky said with a grin.

I snatched it from her hand, quickly turning to look at them both.

"How many did you eat?" I asked, feeling sick.

My body was currently filling with dread.

How the hell did I let my girlfriend, who doesn't do drugs, get high without knowing?

"Two," They both said, making sure to show me on their fingers.

Only Raven had three fingers up, and so did Sky. Okay, so two wasn't so bad. Three, I was sure it couldn't be good. Of course, I didn't know for sure since I ironically had never tried one.

I needed to find out for sure.

I sent a text getting a response quickly.

I breathed a breath of relief when the message back assured me Sky and Raven would be okay, but they would be high for a while.

"You know what would be fun," I said, thinking quickly on my feet.

"How about I order some pizza, and we watch movies?"

I needed to be able to keep an eye on both of them.

"Good idea," Sky said, her phone in her hand.

I watched her phone light up, and she smiled big. Raven's phone rang soon after her ring tone filling the room.

"Hello," She answered.

"Sky, is something wrong with you?" Raven said, waving her phone in the air.

"Who me?" Sky asked, looking confused.

"Yes, you." Raven grinned.

I knew who was on the other end, and I knew who had just text Sky.